No Matter What Happens I Love You❤️

The night was dark and silent. No creature moved in the comforting quiet of their rooms.  A nice quiet settled in the air, a wonderful incredibly rare peace was upon them. No creature was in worry, distress or fear.
At least that was supposed to be the matter. the Young yellow boy, manny was sleeping like a mad man. His arms and legs spread wide out, His head shook back and forth, and his face scrunched up. The boy had frequent nightmares, it wasn't anything new. But tonight however he was terrified and what he had dreamed up. His face was at the bridge of tears and was looking pale. He was hot and sticky with sweat, hair sticking to his forehead. 

"AUGHH" the boy screamed as he woke up. Tears running down his face, mixing in with his sweat. Making him look like a he just got out the pool. His hair was matted to his face with some cow licks sticking straight up. He wanted to be held by his dads so badly right now, for them to come over and comfort him. He would go to their room but he's too afraid of the dark to even get out of bed.  So in anger and defeat he curled his body up in a ball, head on knees. Shifting back into his headboard and cried his arms. Little did he know that his dads where already running up the stairs to comfort the poor boy.

Harry was the first to arrive followed by Robin. He practically crashed through the door to get in the room. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He spoke in a exasperated tone. He truly needed to run more. The looked down to see manny crying on his bed, but before they could speak any further manny had gotten out of bed to run up to the two men. Hugging both their legs and burying his face into them. Harry got down on his knees to look the poor boy. He hugged him tightly and picked him up. Robin turned on the light and walked over to manny's bed and so Harry.
"What's wrong kiddo?" they spoke softly to him
"Nightmare..." manny murmured. Harry and Robin looked at each other for a second before smiling. Robin spoke first, "hey kiddo how about you sleep our room tonight huh?" He stated calmly. Manny smiled in Harry's chest. "Yeah..." he said, swiping his nose. Harry spoke next " hey kiddo, you we love you right?" He said sweetly to the boy. "Yeah" said manny as he was carried to Harry and robins room.

"No matter what happens we love you, kid" said Robin

When the reached the room and laid manny on the bed the both smiled at him. Then, the both got in the bed harry on the left, Robin on the right and manny in the middle for maximum cuddle works. They soon fell asleep in each other arms, and finally the night terrors where gone. A family.

————————————————————————
Word count:  517
Thanks for the request!
Not be shy to ask to anyone wanting a story