⚠️🍋Tough Ride🍋⚠️

Warning ⚠️
- gay sex (hahaha)
Some nipple play 😏☝️
Harry is a fucking power bottom
Author was higher than a mf when wrote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Starts here ~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was tired from all the teachers, the stupid colorful CGI hellscape the were all forced to live. He was sick and tired of it all.

He was laying in his bed, restless stressed with what was to come for the day. He went up to check the time, 3:00 am. Great. Fucking great. Not only was he stressed but he was also tired. He decided to stay in the living room and wait for todays hell to start, might as well- what's the point if I will all be over by the end of the day?. Why was he even here? How did he get here? He can't seem to remember anything about his previous life or anyone he knew. Fuc-

"Hey."

He look up to see robin, a older guy in his mid 30s. He didn't know much about the man. only that he held newspaper and thought he was hotshot and well, that he liked looking at him- not that he would ever admit to that. What did he what anyway? It's to late to be up. He looked up again, the older man stared at him a concerned look on his face. "Are you alright?"
He said distain in his voice  " yes I'm fine." Harry stated coldly, trying to get him to leave as soon as possible. "How you'd know I was up?" Harry asked trying not to be rude to the man. " I heard you get up, you're not very quite when you move".  Robin stated plainly. "Oh sorry I guess" harry mumbled, almost to himself .  "What do you want anyway?" He questioned. The man looked at him for a moment not sure what to say, then at last spoke. "I wanted to talk to you, about what you had um- said earlier" Harry raised a brow wondering want the other man met. "When I-you-WE umm- had the talk. You know, when the lights went out and-" "stop."

Robin looked up almost in tears as the bigger of the two (though he would never admit it).
"Nevermind!," he was quick to say before promptly being turned around by the other man. "Hey!, wait let me explain-" harry started before getting interrupted by the other. "No! I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone. You clearly don't want to be bothrED- MPPH!!!?!?!!

The kiss was sweet, and salty, savory lips on chapped lips. It was close to magic, straight out of  TV. The type of kiss to make teenager girls scream with joy. The purity in the kiss was delicious and Harry wanted more. "Mhhh~" he moaned into the kiss, desperately wanting to gain more from the moment they shared.
"How about we continue this is a much more, comfortable place huh?" Stated robin, a red blush creeping around his face. "Agreed"

~~~~~~~~~~Smut Starts here~~~~~~~~~~
There they were, on the couch. Robin on the bottom and Harry on top. Making out sloppily.
Robin started to kiss down Harry's neck leaving purple marks all over his throat causing the other to cry desperately "AaaaaAHHHH~~~~" Harry moaned loudly, his head thrown back, mouth agap and quirvering. "Augh.......mmmm....OOOOO~~~~~"
Robin had found his sweet spot, right above his Adam's apple and boy, did he make Harry cry in pleasure. Literally, tears were forming in the corner of his eyes. His tongue was out as he moaned in pure pleasure, so robin took the opportunity to grab it.
"Suck." He demanded as he pushed down on the tongue almost causing Harry to choke. Harry closed his mouth and started to lick on the thumb, index and middle finger that was so kindly shoved down his throat, slipping his hand between and curling his tongue to wet the fingers as much as possible. Robin removed himself from Harry's mouth and slowly lowered his hand to Harry's ass. He was ready to prep him.
"You okay with this?" He asked before going any further "I won't continue if you don't want me to" he said firmly.
"YES! Oh YES!" Harry screamed desperate
"FUCK ME!" He screamed with no shame
Not needing to be told again, Robin slowly inserted his pointer finger into Harry's ripe, red hole. "AHHHHHHH~~~~~ Ah, OOOOO~"
Harry screamed in tears, mouth drooling and tongue once again, out. This time robin took his own tongue and slipped it in his partners mouth, twisting in different direction curling up to lick the roof of his mouth not stoping until he was blue from lack of oxygen. "Ahh~"
Harry moaned in pleasure. Robin thrusted in and out with a steady yet fast pace, savoring the wonder sounds the man above him made. He thrusted around a couple more times before shoving in a second finger and coiling it up. That surly did it as Harry screamed in pure uncontrollably ecstasy, eyes rolling in the back of his head as drool pooled out his open mouth a string of spit connecting the twos lips.
"OOoooo- ah! Ro-roBIN~~" his cries were wonderful and delicious, not fully making sentences as he screamed. Robin took this as a opportunity to straddle Harry down as he pushed hips on his now, fully erect cock. Then he pulled out leaving Harry feeling empty.
"Huh- AHh~~"  harry yelled confused before letting out another crude moan. Robin had decided to push in the tip of his cock in Harry's ass. Then Slowly, he ran down Harry's muscular chest and lightly tugged a nipple before moving his head down to suck it. Kitten licking the dark brown nub before full blown taking Harry's pec in his mouth, stretching his tongue to cover the purple markings he'd just made.
Harry was seeing stars, and wanted more. Panting like a dog in heat he pushed down Robin to fully push his cock into him, right before slamming straight down onto robins throbbing cock.

"AHHHHHUGHHHHHHHHH~~~"
They both yelled, eyes glazed over and hafe lidded as they both paused for a moment to adjust before Harry started to jump up and down on robins dick. The both huffed I'm pleasure, as Harry rode Robins fat, Thick cock with no sigh of stopping until finally, he felt the warm heavy feeling in his lower abdomen as he started to bounce harder. Threatening to break the crunch they layer on until, " o-o-o OMG!-Robin,-hngggg~~~~~ uhggggg!!!!" Harry came, and came HARD. Thick, white ropes flying on harry and robins chest like white paint falling on a carpet. The stopped for a moment to breath. Robin pulled out of Harry and layer back to check the time, 6:30am. 
They would need to hurry if they wanted to clean up before manny woke up.

————————————————————————Hope yall enjoyed and remember, Asks are Always welcomed.
Word count: 1146
————————————————————————