⚠️Updates and expansion ⚠️

Hello everyone!, as you know I'm the author of this book. (Obviously😅)
And to make a long story short, I'm here to inform you that the books will be on an hiatus.
Why you may ask? So that I can focus on my other works.

Please Read This Part:
You see, I gravely want to be a author and have had two books in the works for a little over three years now. The first on will be private for my own personal development but the second one will be published to wattpad! Yay!.
Now you may be wondering, "But Author, I followed you for smut not because I actually read!" And to that I say, "please support me ether way".

You see, there are over 4k people whom have seen and or read this book, but only 18 full people actually follow me (kinda hurts to be honest 😀) and my dreams of being a well known author can start on wattpad. Not only is wattpad a great outlet for my writing but you guys (the readers) will be the first to see my actual work and creativity! My og's.
If one day I ever do become famous you can say you've "been here since day one"'.

So know you may be wondering what the book I'm writing on is called and what it's about. So with out further ado, here's the name!

(Insert dramatic drumroll)

"Chocolate dipped Strawberries!"
Great name I know. But to make sure I don't waste anymore of you time here's the basic plot.

Basic book plot (for those who do t want to read this whole thing)

Main boy named Aaron had this childhood friend/crush named Micheal. They both went to a prodigy school. Micheal was a prodigy in music and instrumentals and Aaron was a prodigy in mathematics and technology.
So basically one day Michael wins this competition and becomes a famous music star at the age of 17. Aaron is very happy for Michael but the thing is, Michael hated the music industry. So one day he calls up Aaron and like midnight on a Monday and says that he wants to quit and is going to move away.
Aaron is confused because he's never heard anything about him hating his job beforehand.
So Michael straight up leaves Aaron to move back to Canada. (Where he was born)
Years pass, and Aaron is still sad about that night, but wait? MUSIC STAR MICHEL MAKE A RETURN AFTER FOUR YEARS?!.
So of course Aaron goes to check out the news and it's true!, Micheal comes back on tour for almost 1 whole month plus 2 new albums? Crazy. Aaron senses that there might be more going on. He's known Michael sense elementary school and knows that something's up. So he goes to a tour spot in his city and tries to get back stage to talk to Michael. He's changed, a lot.  What will happen? Who knows? Read to find out! (Please😀)

And then if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask me through comments. I do have a release date for the book and please do share the book once it's out and follow me for more information.

Chocolate-dipped Strawberries release date: February 14th, 12:00 am sharp (Valentines day 😏)
More information later.
Will contain: young adult themes such as past trauma; poc problems (written by a Poc) and internalized homophobia and sexuality acceptance, and of course smut. But with plot.
More information later keep a update!