Sucking on some t!tties

Author was having a fever dream
While writing this

"Harry~" Robin cooed as he walked through their home. "I got your message," he hummed putting his hands behind his back as he walked up the stairs. "Does my pretty love want to play a game?" he hummed with a smirk. He had kept his shoes on so that Harry could hear his steps on the wooden floor. He walked down the hallway and opened all the doors he passed until he stopped at his office. He turned into the room and closed his eyes as he listened.

He left the room and ran his hand along the wall as he walked. A smirk formed on his beak as he heard a knock. An accident for sure. His arm jolting against a wall or something. He made his way towards the sound before opening his eyes. He chuckled softly to himself as he reached for the handle. He pulled the door open and peeked into the closet.

"There you are~" he hummed opening the other door and reaching down to pick Harry  up.
(Robin got that super strength)
"Mmm but you wanted to be found," he chuckled as Harry wrapped his legs around his waist. "You wanted your punishment."

"A-ah R-Robin~" Harry mewled as he arched his  back. Robins  tongue swirled around his nipple, lightly sucking on it while his fingers pumped in and out of him. "P-please, wanna cum," he whined as he pulled his fingers out.

"Nah, ah, ah," he hummed pulling away and flicking his nipple with his tongue. "Can't cum yet darling, not until I've had my fill," he teased as his finger lightly tugged his nipple. "Why don't you go pick out some cute pieces we can dress these up in," he suggested.

"Can I cum then?"He asked biting his lip, whining as Robin flicked nipple again.

"Don't keep me waiting " he instructed and watched as he went to crawl off the bed before he stopped him. He slapped her ass and moved behind him, pulling her by. "On second thought, you're too cute just to let go," he cooed as his hands cupped his breasts.

"My love," he whispered kissing her shoulder as his fingers played with her nipples.