Prologue

North Atlantic

In this midst of the battle, a fleet is surrounded by thousands of mass produced siren ships. One of the members of that fleet Juggernaut called out to his leader and also his brother.

Juggernaut: Argonaut! Bro! There's too many of them! What should we do?!

Argonaut who leads the fleet just sank a siren battleship. He looks around to see the situation not good, he has no choice but to withdraw.

Argonaut: We need withdraw!

A blue hair girl Pandora fired her mains at the siren destroyer protested.

Pandora: But they blocked their way out!

He was silent for a moment.

Argonaut: Then we will fight our way out of here!

They begin to fight their way out. 

???: Onii-chan! I cant hold much any longer!

She called out to his brother as she struggles to dodge the siren's salvos

Helios: Come on just bit further Nebula. 

Argonaut was then hit in the right eye and screamed in pain while covering it with his right hand.

Argonaut: Arghhhh.

Juggernaut: Argonaut!

Argonaut: I can still fight!

He continues on attacking the sirens with his gunblade on his left hand.

Beneath the waters few submarines fired its torpedoes at Pandora and Nebula who is still sinking siren ships. Helios detected this in his sonar and warns the battleship and his sister.

Helios: Pandora! Sis! torpedoes heading towards you!

Pandora/Nebula: Huh?!

They were too late to react and was engulfed by the explosion. 

Argonaut: Pandora!!!!

Helios teared up and called out on his sister.

Helios: Nebula!!!!

They were floating on the water and slowly sinks to the bottom.

Pandora: I'm sorry Argonaut....

Her and Nebula's bodies are swallowed by the waves. They heard an explosion near to them and turns around to see Juggernaut's lifeless body floating on water.

Argonaut: Noooo!!!!

----------------------------

Argonaut quickly opens his eyes as he grasp for air and quickly jolts up.  He was breathing heavily and looks around in his room he then puts his hand on his forehead.

Argonaut: That dream again....

He turns to see Helios who is still sleeping.

Argonaut: Helios wake up.

No response. He grab a crumpled paper and throws it at the sleeping destroyer.

Argonaut: Wake up!

Helios groans and slowly opening his eyes. He sits up and looks at Argonaut while rubbing his left eye

Helios: Uh what time is it?

Argonaut: It's 6:30 am I'll shower first.

Helios: K.

Later

When they got out of the dorms they were met by a risen sun over Pearl harbor.