Chapter 4

Somewhere near the Crimson axis' waters

When Ford, Nimitz and everyone else regain their consiousness they all look around only to find an ocean around them.

Elizabeth: By the heavens where are we?

Jones: I was expecting the portal to send us into the siren world, but its just an ordinary ocean. Probably a parallel word from ours maybe?

He guessed.

Duncan: It's also likely that Argonaut and his fleet are here aswell.

Athena: Then let's find them.

She said with hopeful expression while Akita nods in agreement.

Nimitz: Me and Ford are gonna send out our E3 hawkeyes to scan the area.

The 2 nuclear supercarriers launch their E3s.

Prince: While the E3s scans the area, we need to get moving or some siren fleet or other things will jump on us, besides, we're in another world so keep your eyes and ears open for anything.

They all nodded and organise their fleet formation. Little did they know is that a submarine I-26 in a periscope depth was spying them from the distance.

Sakura Empire

Takao run towards the giant tree were the high ranking Sakura leaders are gathered to report the fleet that just appeared outside their waters.

Takao: Nagato! everyone! Our submarine I-26 has spotted a strange fleet that just appeared outisde of our territory!

Nagato: A new fleet? How many and what do they look like?

Takao: From what the submarine that has gathered 5 carriers and 5 destroyer escorts.

She pause for a moment and continued.

Takao: And by their looks, the 4 destroyers that are escorting the carriers seems to have a one small cannon in front but this one destroyer is larger than the others but it doesnt have any weapons that are shown on its deck(Zumwalt). As for the capital ships there are 4 Fleet Carriers and a smaller carrier probably a light or an escort.

She continued. 

Takao: But what's more shocking here is that the 2 carriers are largest in the fleet and had hull number of "68'' and "78" on the super structure.

Everyone knew that the only faction to have hull numbers on their ships are the Eagle Union.

Kaga: 68 and 78? Are they part of the Eagle Union? 

Yamato: As far as I know, no ship from the Eagle Union have that hull number. Could they be new ships that has recently been built?

They all pondered about the 2 ships.

Souryuu: What about the other 2 carriers? 

Takao: Each of them has 2 islands.

Every SE leaders: 2 islands?!

Hiryuu: Thats a weird design.

She said with a raised eyebrow.

Takao: Lastly most of them are flying a flag that is almost the same as the Eagle Union and Royal Navy while this one ship is flying a rising sun flag.

Yamato, Mutsu, Hiryuu and Akagi spit their tea as they heard this ship as to why its sailing alongside their enemies.

Akagi: Are you saying we have a traitor among us?!

Nagato: I dont think thats the case Akagi if someone ever left our faction we would noticed it or someone would inform us to see who is missing or acting suspicious.