Chapter 6

As they approach Ning Hai's location, they see a bunch of siren ships surrounding a lone cruiser, however neither the siren ships or the lone cruiser are firing their weapons.

Elizabeth: Dear heavens, whats going on?

Jones: From the looks of it, the battle is over, the siren ships must've dealt with by this lone ship.

He concluded as he lower his binoculars. Then, Argonaut's Early Warning aircraft picks up another fleet heading to the same location, it's the Azur lane fleet.

Argonaut: Everyone heads up, Azur lane fleet is also heading to our designated location, they probably pick up their distress call aswell so dont engage they're friendlies.

Both Stealth fleet and 1st joint taskforce fleet: Noted.

Just then Argonaut gave out an annoyed look on his face as he sees Enterprise sailing among them.

Argonaut: Dammit, I told her to stay on the docks! 

Grant: Well, what do you expect from the "Strongest" ship of the Eagle Union?

He shrugged.

Argonaut: Fair Enough...but its still reckless for her, that stubborn girl.

When two fleets meet, Hamman, Laffey,Javelin and Cleveland were in awe as they see the new ships but they shurgged it off and goes back on prioritizing this rescue mission.

Cleveland: Argonaut, It's good to see ya! Did you picked up the distress call aswell?!

Argonaut: Yep! We picked it up after we rescued our friends from the Crimson axis!

Cleveland: I see!

He then looks at Enterprise with annoyed look.

Argonaut: As for you! I told you stay at the base!

Enterprise: I can still fight!

She protested making Argonuat frustrated. 

As Argonaut and Enterprise argue with each other, Grant appears between them separating them.

Grant: Hey, you two can continue your love quarrel later back at the base, but now lets go back at rescuing that lone cruiser over there.

He points his thumb at the surrounded cruiser.

This made both Argonaut and Enterprise flustered.

Argonaut/Enterprise: Love quarrel?! 

They both immidiately look away embarrassed while the Modern warships and Azur lane gave a smug look on their faces except for Hamman who looks at them disgusted.

Hamman: Can we just continue this rescue mission already?!

And so that little drama ended and they all head for the lone cruiser.

Ford: Jones, Zumwalt, Dragon, Duncan, Akita, Grant, Lee and Helios form a perimeter around this cruiser while we board the ship. 

Cruisers and Destoyers: Roger that!/Affirmative!/As you wish.

He looks at Andromeda and Athena.

Ford: Andromeda and Athena, keep on a lookout for any more siren ships, if you spot them, sink them.

Andromeda and Athena: Yes sir!

Cleveland, Hamman, Javelin and Laffey also decided to join the modern cruisers and destroyers and securing the ship. As for the rest they board the lone ship they ready their weapons incase if this is a trap set up by the sirens.

Argonaut: Keep you eyes open for anything.

And so they search the whole deck of the ship until Enterprise and Argonaut saw 2 girls in the distance. The one girl is wearing red outfit while the unconsious one is wearing purple.