Chapter 3

It was already night when they arrived at Azur lane, Wales had provided vacant dorms each one for Argonaut and Helios while Grant and Lee will share one dorm in the Eagle Union. In the Royal Navy dorm, they also provided each one for Andromeda and Celestial.

Now, we zoom to Argonaut and Helios who are heading towards the Eagle Union dorms with Enterprise being carried by Argonaut and Laffey by Helios.  As they were walking, the two stealth ships starts having some conversation.

Helios: What a day...

Argonaut: Yep...

Helios looks at the sleeping Laffey on his back who is snoring softely and quietly. This made Helios' face turn to slight red while smiling. Argonaut saw this and gave a smug look at Helios. 

Argonaut: Oh my...

The stealth destroyer turns to him with a raised eyebrow.

Helios: What?

Argonaut: Why are looking at her with that expression? Do you like her?

Helios immediately stops making him almost dropping Laffey.

Helios: *whisper* What makes you say that?!

His face starts to get redder.

Argonaut: I mean Laffey is sleeping comfortably on your back and the way that you look at her.

Helios: I dont know... How about you then?

Argonaut now looks at Enterprise behind him. Then flashes of his deceased girlfriend in his head about their good times. 

Argonaut: ....I dont know...

He quickly change the subject when he saw Laffey's dorm.

Argonaut: Oh look there is Laffey's room.

Helios: Okay then see you tomorrow.

He enters the room and put Laffey on the bed, he then place a blanket on top of her and then leaves but not before he looks at her with a smile one last time.

With Argonaut he managed to find Enterprise's dorm and opens the door. He then place her on her bed slowly and also place a blanket on her, he looks at her for a few moments.

Argonaut: I wonder what makes you drive to your limits Enterprise?

He then leaves her dorm and goes to his own.

The next morning

The Stealth fleet are training outside of the base. 

Grant charges at his brother with a blurring speed. As he got close to him, Lee raised his crossguard lightsaber with his other hands in his back and begins to block and parry Grant's attack with ease. 

Lee: Not gonna lie, your speed has been improved brother.

Grant: Same to you with reflexes.

They continue on dueling until Grant jumps and lands on a lone jagged rock on the water.

Grant: It's over Lee! I have high ground!

Lee: Oh really?

He smirked and fired a tomahawk missile at the rock that Grant stands on.

Grant: Uh oh.

He then jumps off the rock to evade the missile, then everything became slow motion and an explosion occured behind Grant. When he lands on water, everything goes back to normal speed again.

Just then Lee now charges Grant forcing him to go on defensive mode.

Grant: Woah close one! but nice try bro!