Chapter 5

As Enterprise and Belfast were walking around the base they saw the Stealth Fleet are quickly gearing up like they were on a mission that is urgent.

Enterprise: Argonaut, whats going on?

She asked the Stealth carrier who is loading up his guns. 

Argonaut: A fleet from our world end up teleported here and requesting for our help.

Enterprise: Let us come with you!

Argonaut looks at her damaged ship.

Argonaut: No you stay here, Belfast keep on eye on her and make sure she dont leave the dock.

This made Enterprise give him the glare but Argonaut shrugged it off.

Belfast: As you wish master.

She bows.

Argonaut: Also Belfast, just address me by my name.

Belfast: Alright then, Argonaut.

The Stealth fleet leaves the docks and soon ventures into the open ocean.

Enterprise: Why is he doing this to me?! I can still fight!

Belfast just chuckled at her rant.

Belfast: Its because he cares about you.

Enterprise just look at her with a puzzled face.

With the Stealth fleet

Helios: Alright who's attacking Ford's fleet?

He said as he cocks his Doom combat shotgun.

Andromeda: Jones reported that shipgirls wearing Japanese outfits while having animal traits is attacking them along with siren ships.

Lee: Great, its the Sakura Empire again.

Helios: I have a feeling that I'll meet her(Akagi) again...

He shivers as he recalls back when he was facing Akagi during the attack on Azur lane.

When they reach there destination they get into battle formation while Argonaut and Andromeda launch their aircrafts.

With Ford's fleet

As they were dealing with the enemy shipgirls and siren ships, Jones notified them that Argonaut and his fleet has arrived.

Argonaut: Ford!

Ford: Ah Argonaut, you made it! Who are these shipgirls that is wearing kimonos and has animal traits on their bodies?

Lee: They from the Sakura Empire!

He said as he fires tomahawk missiles at few siren destroyers.

Nimitz: Saku what now?!

She said as she dodge a salvo from a Sakura shipgirl.

Celestial: We'll explain it later!

Just then an 18inch shells is flying towards Ford and Argonaut saw this thanks to his cybernetic eyes.

Argonaut: Ford watchout!

Ford sees this and dodged the incoming shells.

Ford:Phew that was close! Thanks Argo!

He then turns to the one who shoted at him. The woman is a white kitsune with a massive riggings.

 The woman is a white kitsune with a massive riggings