2

Taty pov

I've been up for almost a hour trying to find the right thing to wear today. Which is very unusual Its usually not this hard anyways. I'm going to y/n's house today and I'm too excited like idk what this girl is doing to me but im enjoying it. Last night when she left the party I was kinda upset but I'm glad I can see her today because she is to God damn fine. Fuck making a TikTok let's make a movie. What am I saying i literally have a boyfriendz speaking of Greg he's mad at me about yesterday because I was and I quote "flirting with y/n all night" I don't really think I was but wtv, I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Incoming call
Luci❤️

Heyyy mamass

Hi girl wyd

Driving to your house rn

Yes please come over because I need help

With what?

So don't freak out but I'm going to y/n's house later

Ouu I knew u liked her

I don't like her I have a bf so chill

So what u going over there for?

Content yk

Yeah nah your lying

Bye get your ass over here

Ok I'll see u in like 5 minutes bye

Call ended

She is a mess but that's my girl so idc. Anyways when Lucy gets over here I'm gonna have her help me get dressed so I can leave out so I should be all set. I can't stop thinking of y/n, I wonder what she's doing rn.

Y/n's pov
"Fuck" I said as benet sucks on my tip. You might be wondering how the hell did this happen so let me let you know.
1 hour ago
I just woke up and I hear a knock on my front door. I open it and see one of the girls from last night standing there. "wsp" I say my voice raspy and deep "hi I didn't know you were sleeping but I was wondering if u wanted to make some content" she said "uh sure lemme just shower rq" I say letting her in "you can hang out in the living room if u want" "ok" I go upstairs take a shower and do my morning routine with Fenty skin and go back downstairs in the outfit..

 "wsp" I say my voice raspy and deep "hi I didn't know you were sleeping but I was wondering if u wanted to make some content" she said "uh sure lemme just shower rq" I say letting her in "you can hang out in the living room if u want" "ok" I go u...

I see benet on the couch watching TV "so what we doing first, TikTok?" " Yeah that's fine" I don't know why she all nervous she was bold enough to pull up. We make a bunch of dancing tiktoks and I get bored and sit down. "You wanna just watch a movie" "yeah fs" she nodded "tatys coming over later tho so you might have to leave around 11 or sum" I said eyes glued on the TV "alright that's fine" she said quietly. We continue to watch the movie until she starts rubbin on my thighs and shit. Don't get me wrong shes attractive and shit but I think she got a bf, ykw fuck that I'm y/n nigga I'm finna tap that fs. I grab her hand and put it inside my shorts which results to her stroking my dick through my boxers gettin me hard. "I want u daddy" she mumbles "speak up I can't hear you" I say knowing damn well I heard what she said "I need you inside of me y/n" she says clearly this time. She pulls my shorts and boxers down revealing my member which she just stares at "nine if u were wonderin" I guess that took her out of her trance because she started licking up my dick.
Present time
"That was nice" I said when we both started breathing regularly "yeah" she mumbles "so what are you gonna tell yo bf" I ask "shit Brandon I forgot about him" she gets up and  scurries to put her clothes on I start laughing loudly at her actions "it's not funny this didn't happen okay y/n" she says with a finger pointed at me I roll my eyes and nod sarcastically. She runs towards the front door then turns around and comes back for a kiss which lasted way longer then it needed to "ok I gotta go" she says getting up again "byeee" I say getting up when I hear the door close. I go upstairs take another shower and chill in my boxers waiting until taty gets here.
Tatys pov
I pull into y/n's drive way and suddenly feel super nervous, "you got this just be yourself" I say to myself getting out of my car fuck that I'm a boss ass bitch. I knock on y/n's door and she opens it revealing her wearing this.

 I knock on y/n's door and she opens it revealing her wearing this

She had to open the door without a shirt on. "Hey" I say shyly "wsp" she says then hugs me. Oh shit she must've missed me or sum cause that was a tight ass hug "miss me?" I ask "hell yeah" she says clearly joking "mhm" I hum. "So I was thinking we could film a couple tiktoks then a YouTube video" I say following her into her living room. "sounds good to me" she says sitting on the couch patting the space next to her. I go sit next to her pulling my phone out. Literally as soon as I open TikTok a video of her and benet pops up and I instantly get up set idk why. "Oh benet was here?" I ask while looking up at her "yeah she came over to make some content earlier" she says with a smile "oh alright" I say and began to discuss what tiktoks we're gonna do.

Timeskip
  Rn we're doing a q and a on y/n's YouTube. She asked her fans and I asked my fans for some questions for us now that they know we linked they have been going crazy shipping is and shit. "Yo wsp it's y/n and I have a special guest with me today for a q and a for u guys so welcome the beautiful Tatyana Joseph" she say clapping "hi I'm so happy to be here" I say truthfully "alright let's get this shit started, you got yo questions?" She asks "yup u better be ready nigga" I mumble while changing my seating position to sit toward her. "Alright first question, what was y'all's first impression of one another?" She reads from her phone "you go first cause I wanna know" I say interested "alright, let's see uh not gonna say that, fuck it I thought u were pretty and u wouldn't stop staring at me so I was kinda intimidated" she answers quickly. "Im intimidating?". I ask "don't start" she says giving me a look "I just asked a question" I know what I'm doing but wtv "anyways I was a lil starstruck because yk this is Rihanna's daughter my fuckin twin" I say "wait you do look like my mom" she says with her mouth wide open "I know we might be siblings you never know" I say shrugging my shoulders "yeah no" she says "alright next question, how did y'all meet?" I say looking at y/n "you wanna answer or u want me to?" She ask "u can" "okay so I was sleeping then I got a call from Khalil and Kobe talkin bout some come over we having a kickback, I ain't really wanna get up but I get there and taty just sitting there in the living room then she was staring all night, but I decided to leave d was over here and he told me taty wanted my number so he gave it to her and here we are" she answers quickly. "Whew that was a lot for no reason" she says breathing heavy from talking fast. "That was all about right though minus the staring part" I say k owing it was true "whatever" we finish up the q and a most of the questions about our friendship or if we like each other. We are now upstairs in her room she's playing her game and I'm just layin in her bed on my phone. "You staying here tonight" she ask without looking at me "I mean I can if u want" I say shyly "I'd like that" she says "well I don't have any clothes sooo" I say wanting her to give me a hoodie or something "there's hoodies and boxers in my closet go pick u out something" she says looking at me. I get up and go inside her closet which is big ASL like I get that she's a model but why the hell yo closet a whole nother room for?. I find me some boxers and a hoodie then change in her closet walking out leaving my clothes in there.

I go back inside y/n's room and see her falling asleep on her bed so I decide to head toward the guest room. "Woah where u goin?" She ask confused "guest room" I answer "nah come on u sleeping wit me ugly" she says I get in her bed and she instantly starts to cuddle me. I could get used to this this is the life.

A/n-
This took so long for no reason but I hope y'all enjoy it I have some ideas for the next chapter so it's gonna be out soon.