7

I just landed back in Houstan with my mom and aunty mel and man it feels good to be home cause it was tiring. I say bye to them after they drop me off and go inside my house, still clean. That's good ain't nobody break in. I sat all my bags down and went upstairs to my room. I opened the door and shed off all of my clothes walking into the bathroom. Hey I havent slept with my clothes off in a minute so I brush my teeth and wash my face and then make my way back to my bed. I'm not going to lie. I heard something in my closet so im bouta fake sleep until somebody comes out. I hear the floor creak a tiny bit and somebody shushing another person and instantly I know who it is. "SURPRISE" They scream making me sit up and open my arms for them to hug me, They got me some chocolate, flowers a big ass teddy bear and a sign that says "welcome home big daddy" imma have to ask about that "Thank you guys" i say accepting hugs from everyone. It's Khalil, Kobe, Luci, Damaury, and Taty of course, "can somebody grab me some sweatpants rq" I say remembering that I'm naked Luci comes back with some gray sweats and they all turn around so I can put them on. "Ight wsp with that sign yo" i ask making them turn back around "wonder who made that" luci says looking at taty we all laugh and head downstairs. "So y/n, I know you just got back but my boy Bentley, you know Bentley right"? Damaury asks "Yeah that nigga dm me every other day" i say in response "Well he wants us to be in his video" He says looking for a answer out of me "what type of video?" I ask confused. "It's a smash or pass video" he responds "I mean i guess" i say after that lil convo we all go to the movie room and watch home cause why not?

TIME SKIP

It's the morning after and i just woke up with Taty in my lap, which is crazy to me i'm ngl I grab my phone and scroll through it for a while until everyone else starts to wake up "Good morning guys" Luci says as she gets up and stretches we all say goodmorning back and start to get up, i go to my bathroom and hop in the shower brushing my teeth after.

Once i get out i put on a black essentials sweat suit and head downstairs "y'all ready to go?" i ask walking into the living room "Yeah wooda and lena gon meet us there" Damaury says, making everyone get up and walk toward the door. "Whose car are we going in ''? I ask when we get outside "Yours, who else would we go in?" Taty asks getting inside "my fault" I say getting in as well.

We make it to the studio and see Bentley waiting outside with his camera "yo welcome come on in" he say hugging and dappin us up "y/n man thank you for slidin bro" he says once we get inside "no problem bro just trynna have a good time" I say sitting down next to taty.

We sit and chill for a bit until someone announces that the video is about to start and to get in line. We line up and gently does a countdown following with his intro "say man Im ngl we got a good lil line up right here" he says getting hype "y/n fenty in the house everybody make some noise" he say making everyone start to cheer nd shit "you wanna go first gang?" He ask me making me grab the mic "ion even gotta do a introduction hall know who it is" I say looking at the camera "let's get this over with though" I say standing in front of the first girl who happened to be Lena "pass y'all know why" I say moving on to the next girl ion know her name but she was pretty asl "smash" I say to her moving on to the next girl giving her a pass because her fit was bout ugly as shit Now the next girl got me Im ngl she was bad asl "ouu i might have to yk" I say making everyone laugh "smash most definitely" I say kissing her hand nowww the next girl was Luci "see with you it's hard, cause your mean asl and I got a thing for your best friend, but your beautiful asl" I say laughing a bit "I'm not mean I'm just truthful" she says laughing as well "alright pass" I say moving on down the list I say pass to all of them until I get to the end. The very end Taty "Aye this right here is a woman, after I say smash to her she's getting out this line Ight bently" I say making her blush hard asl "do you" he says making me turn back towards her "smash" I say looking her in the eyes.

Time skip (cause everything else is irrelevant)

We just made it back to my house and everybody done showered and are in bed. I just got done putting my pajamas on and go inside my my room to see taty laying there on her phone. I get in bed with her making her put her phone down and instantly start to cuddle me "how was your day" I say playing in her hair "awesome, I loved it how was yours"? She asks quietly "it was pretty fun to be honest I'm glad I said yes to D" I respond "I heard you say you have a thing for me earlier" she say sitting up and smiling at me "I mean it wasn't a lie you know how I feel about you" I say my eyes slipping down to her lips she does the same and I lean in and kiss her. The kiss wasn't to sloppy or anything it was a perfect passionate kiss.

"I have a thing for you to" she says before laying her head on my chest and falling asleep moments after leaving me stunned asl I follow in suit and take my Happy ass to sleep.

A/n-
Guys I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry but I'm gonna start getting back on my grind because y'all like this book alot so here's a lil chapter to keep y'all waiting. Love you guys