6

Rihanna's pov
I'm getting on a jet to go see y/n because I gotta check on my baby yk, I got Mel and Jen with me hopefully y/n hasn't done some dumb shit because she does not need to be on the shade room. I sit back and fall asleep to pass time

I was having a good ass dream when Mel shakes me awake telling me we're here. Once I get out the plane we drive to the villa to see y/n. We get there and I'm notified that she's in the game room so we go in there and I see her knocked out. "Y/n wake up" I say softly shaking her, she groans and then opens her eyes "ohh wsp momma" she say pulling me into a hug. "Hi how are you, I missed you sm" I say rocking us "I missed you more mom" we chill and talk for a bit until walks in "hey y/n, oh hey Rihanna" she says a little confused. "This is India mom, India this is my mom" y/n says introducing us we hug and she goes to sit next to y/n.

Y/n Pov
After awhile India leaves to go get dressed lemme catch yall up. It's the last week so this whole week we have to prove that we should be with the person we want. The girls have to choose between 3 of us For Ari it's og Jared, New Jared, and Fernando, For Jada it's Peter, Danny, and  Welcome yes dudes name is really welcome and for India she got Greg, Casey, and Me ofc. The girls have to choose one of us to go on a date with so I'm just sitting here waiting for India to come and pick me.

But she never did. She went on a date with Greg instead, I'm beyond upset but imma keep my chill my momma just left to get some food so I'm just in the game room all alone. Until Nikki walks in "hey y/n where's your date?" She ask sitting next to me "she went with Greg instead" I say laying my head back. "That's alright don't be sad Greg's not gonna win her over." She says leaving hearing that from her made me feel a lot better I'm ngl.

I'm still upset though because I thought she was really feeling me. But I guess we'll see who she's feeling when it's time for eliminations.

To pass time I took a nap and played video games, anything to keep my mind off of India.

When she arrives back she makes her way straight to me idk why though, I hope she don't start talking like we Koo cause we really aren't.

"Hey y/n, how was your day" she says sitting down on the couch. "Koo, how was your date with the opp" I ask looking her in the eyes. "Y/n it's not that big of a deal I just wanted to see if he was an f boy or not" she says stuttering over her words a little.

I'm not really in the mood for this shit she's lying to my face rn and thinks she's getting away with it.

I get up and go to my room without another word, when I get there Greg's in there talking about his date and how she was "feeling a nigga".

I'm debating on if I should say something or just let Jesus take the wheel  cause if she was acting as if she "felt a nigga" that's where the issue begins. 

"y/n how you feel about that" Fernando says  everyone looking at me playing with a toy ball "I don't give a fuck if I'm being honest if she-" I say getting cut off by a phone call.

I lift up my phone and show them the caller ID in which they then drop their jaws, minus Greg "that's how I feel about it" I say getting up and going in the hall to take the call. When I answer the call she looks bad as ever, she has on my hoodie, glasses and a messy bun in. Those are all my weaknesses, all in one? this girl man "what's popping shorty" i say my dimpled smile on full display. "Nothing much chillin, I miss you so much" she says laying on her stomach "shit i got one more week and then we can spend Hella time together" i say reassuring her "good i got some news for you though" she says smiling "ouu tell me I'm excited now i say sitting on the couch "I've decided to break up with Greg" she says with a sly grin "good ugly ass nigga need to be taught a lesson. "i watched the episode they put out and Baybay if he wanna act how he actin we don't need to be together" she says chuckling slightly "period" i say in a girly voice

We talk for awhile and a producer gives me word that were about to go live so I say my goodbyes and hang up.

it's now time for eliminations and boy am i scared, i wouldn't usually be but india might be mad because i'm not talking to her, we get started and jada picks danny as the person she's eliminating, ari picks fernando, and india picks casey. she's making me even madder by the second why tf didn't she pick Greg bro like im mad asl rn man.

after nikkis done talking to the camera i get up and walk toward the beach and sit on my rock,i watch the water in silence. while watching india comes and joins me on the rock.

"you still mad at me" she ask laying her head on my shoulder, "a little bit yeah" i answer putting my arm around her. "i'm sorry for taking greg on a date i wanted to make you jealous a little bit", she says grabbing my face and making me look her in the eyes "well it worked, you happy?" i say looking into her eyes "No not really, can we just go back to how we were please" she says with pleading eyes. I pause for a second "fine but i want a apology kiss" i say smiling she gets closer and pecks my lips smiling after.

The night goes on and I end up sleeping in her bed with all the cuddles I needed, I'm waken out of my sleep by her rubbing her ass against my dick. its taking a lot out of me rn to not moan, ion think she's doing it on purpose though, she turns around to face towards me and looks me in my eyes "good morning ugly" she says getting up "good morning stupid" I say jumping up and following her into the bathroom.

we brush our teeth and wash our faces, "I'm gonna hop in the shower" she says with a teasing tone "You want me to get in with you" I ask with a slight chuckle. she responds with a hum and we strip out of our clothes and get in.

"damn" she says under her breath while looking at my dick I just chuckle slightly and start washing my body. when I turn my back towards her she grabs my ass and squeezes it "yo chill out with that" she laughs quietly .we get out and get dressed because we are notified that its time for final rankings idk how but we slept through the whole day, we're supposed to be getting dressed but this girl man.. she's making me wear some outrageous ass fancy suit ion blame her though.

we make it to the eliminations spot and she pecks my lips before walking toward her seat across from mine, Ari goes first and she picks og Jared that's my homie he asked if he could fuck with Ari out of respect even though I only spent one day with her but to bad he's gone. now new Jared is cool asl I got mad respect for dude, Jada goes next and she picks Peter I'm happy for dude cause he been through a lot even though he definitely is a fboy he chooses to split the money, Nowwww India goes next and she picks....

Me her ass picked me of course imagine going with that clown ass nigga. we split the money and our journey on fboy island is over. The End (of this chapter)

A/N- yall I'm so sorry i been slacking ik but I'm about to get back on my grind and put out chapters for this book and the Rihanna one thank you for all of the love and appreciation going towards this book I love you guys, The next chapter will be much longer I just needed to get the show over with for the storyline.