9

It's the next day and i just got back home from Kianna's house and im now putting all my bags and shit down getting a phone call from my assistant "Yes ma'am" i say answering the phone "Y/n you need to post a video soon" she responds sternly "got it" I say making her hang up ig I could do a video with taty or a basketball one idk.

I get cut out of my thoughts by someone ringing my doorbell, I go and open it seeing Taty standing there and she doesn't look happy. "We need to talk" she says walking past me to the living room "About what"? I say, closing the door and joining her on the couch "Did you have sex with that girl last night?" She asks without even looking at me "What girl"? I ask trying to play dumb "Y/n stop playing with me" she says giving me a stern look "Okay, yes i did" i say quietly because i know she's mad "Are you serious, after everything i risked for you" she says getting physically upset "Woah calm down, Your the one that made the suggestion of us just being friends remember''? I ask getting confused

"Y/n I broke up with my boyfriend for you" She says standing up "I never asked you to do that, you did it on your own" I say instantly regretting it after "Wow" she scoffs walking away towards the door "Taty wait i didn't mean to-" i Start following her to the door "Don't call, Don't text, Don't even think about me, i want nothing to do with you" she says getting in her car starting it "Nice fuckin Job y/n" i say letting out a huff. I end up falling asleep after sitting around playing 2k and shit until i hear my phone ringing "Yo wsp" I say without looking at the phone "Hey wyd" i hear a voice say and if i'm not mistaken it sounds like Kianna, so i check my phone to see if it was and yup definitely her, i didn't even know it was on facetime im so tired "Not shit, just woke up" i say sitting up "Koo, I had fun with you last night" she says smirking "Yeah fasho, i might have to slide again sometime" i say chuckling slightly "I'd like that" she says smiling "shit wyd rn" I ask getting up "Nothing really I might invite a couple of my girls over cause I'm bored" she says in response "you need anything" I ask "yeah some dick and some food" she says laughing "I'm on my way" I say getting up, I don't know what I was thinking I just lost the girl I wanted for so long because of this shit and I'm doing it again what is wrong with me.

I get up, put on some shorts and a white undershirt and my Yeezy slides, grab my keys and head out the door, get in my car driving to Chic FIL A, get a couple of salads, chicken nuggets, Mac and cheese, and fries. Cause she said she having company. Oh and drinks of course.

After I get everything I pull up to her house knocking on the door. She answers and lets me in "I just got a bunch of shit cause I don't know what you like" I say setting the food on her counter "Thank you, come here" she says leaning against the counter. I go over to her, making her wrap her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

I pick her up and put her on the counter, rubbing her thighs softly. She smashed her lips against mine and we begin a heated makeout session. After a lil bit of that she grabs my hand and puts it in between her legs showing me her wetness. And God was it a waterfall. "You better stop playing cause I will fuck you right here" I say once she starts rubbing my erection through my shorts "do it" is all I heard her say before I was on the counter naked, giving this girl back shots. "Fuck, y/n don't stop" she moans reaching back grabbing my wrist. After we both finished, we got off the counter "damn that was good" I say pulling my clothes back on "I can't move '' she says sitting on the counter laughing. I pick her up and take her to the couch laying her down "you got like wipes or sum"? I ask tryna wipe the counter off "yeah under the sink in the kitchen" she says. I get the wipes and wipe off the counter we were on. "Oh shit they're here" she says once we hear a knock on her door "go in my room" she says getting up limping a bit, after she puts her robe on and closes the bedroom door she lets them in. After awhile of me just sitting here on my phone she comes in the room "you okay"? She asks making me "I needs go shower and shit but I'll come back if you want me to" I say getting up off the bed "yeah you can go ahead just let me know when your on your way" she says opening the door, tell me why all three of her friends right there staring at me "how y'all doing" I say waving "oh I'm doing just fine unlike her legs'' Abby says making the other two girls laugh.

Kianna takes my hand and guides me to the door pecking my lips a couple of times before letting me go "I'll be right back" I say leaving.

I make it to my house and go inside to my room

Turning the light on "Where have you been" my mom says scaring the shit outta me "a friends house" I say catching my breath "mhm you smell like sex" she says seriously "I don't know why I wasn't doin nun" I say trying to convince her "Don't play with me y/n" she says sternly "fine, I was at a girl's house, why does it matter"? I ask sitting my stuff down "why would you do that to that girl" she asks "who you talking about mom"? I say confused "Tatyana" she says "oh how do you know about that" I say because I didn't tell nobody "She told me" she says getting up "Go and apologize to her before I tell your grandma" she says sternly "Ma she told me to stay away" I say getting a little upset "Just give it a few days y/n stop being a dick and get your shit together" she says leaving.

She's right I was being a dick and I was thinking with my dick as well not with my heart but still im young bro im having fun I can't be tied down right now and i just have to tell her that then. Great thinking Y/n why couldn't you have thought of that before she ditched you. I get in the shower because I'm still going to shorty house. It would be wrong of me to treat her like a lil thot ion like that. So I cleaned myself up, putting on a comfy lil fit and headed over to her house.

A Few Days Later

Today is the day, I've been stalling for so long but I finally need to do it because my mama is down my throat about it so lemme get it over with, I'm outside Taty's house rn just scared to knock on the door. I finally bring myself to knock and she opens it almost immediately "You knew i was here"? I ask knowingly "Yup" she answers blatantly "Look Taty, im sorry for messing with your feelings i'm just not ready for a real relationship, I like you alot, I just can't" I say following her inside closing the door "I get it, and i'm glad you came to your senses and told me that, feels alot better" she says looking me in my eye "I'm not waiting for you y/n" she shrugs "I know, I want you to be happy even if it's now with me" i say getting a little sad "Thank you" she says hugging me "Friends"? I ask letting go of her "Yes y/n" she says laughing.

A/n:Filler chapter, i'll update soon stay tuned. I love you, God Bless