8

Y/n Pov:

I been living my best life man, me and Taty decided we should wait a bit and not jump straight into a relationship so were just vibing yk having fun. But today we're meeting up at Famous Nunu's house to go to another influencer's video. It's a girl this time though, I wasn't told who so I'm excited. I make it to dude's house and knock on the door and Wooda answers the door, dapping me up and letting me in. "Yurr" i say making my presence known "Yo wsp y/n" Nunu says dapping me making everyone else do the same. Its Damaury,Wooda,Tray,Nunu and me ofc, "Ight we ready to go"? Nunu asked, everyone saying yes in response and heading to our cars "y/n can we just take yo whip so we don't gotta do a whole lot" D asks from his car "Fasho come on" i say waving them over.

AT THE FILMING STUDIO

We get out of the car and follow Nunu into the building because these are his friends. "Y'all can just go sit down until the vid start" he say pointing to some chairs in the corner "Who's BMW is this outside" somebody screams from the door making me walk over towards the person who said it

It was a fine ass female that looked good as well. "Its mine wsp" i say when i get to the door "Woah why are you here" she says surprised "Damn" i say laughing "Not in a bad way I just wouldn't expect you to be here" she says laughing as well "My boy Nunu invited me" I say pointing to him making her nod "Wsp with the car though, I need to move it"? I ask getting back to the real reason i was over here "No i wanted to take a picture in front of it" she says going outside me following "Go ahead" i say waving her off and going back inside sitting with the boys ''The video is about to start come on y'all" NuNu says after the girl i was talking to came back in so im guessing she's the host. We line up and the girl Kianna who's name I learned from Wooda stands in the middle with another girl Abby Nicole who I've known for a while. They do their intro and get started with the game "So the game is called Find Your Match, yall know how to play so I don't need to explain it, first things first, if you have the number seven step forwards'' i look down at my card and step forwards seeing the number seven. I look in front of me and see an ugly ass female, no disrespect but she was beat "Okay y/n and Shai, rock paper scissors" she says i win making the other team go first. The girl introduces herself and then goes down the line stopping at me "I want you" she says grabbing my chain "Okay y/n what are you gonna do? '' Abby asks. Don't get me wrong she was okay she just wasn't my type "Imma have to decline, I'm sorry" i say giving the mic back ,Wooda goes next and the girl he went for accepted so he has a match. Now it's the girls turn and a fine ass female walks up to me immediately im not declining she got a nice face and a nice ass "Wsp'' i say smiling widely "You my match"? She asks quietly "Hell yeah" I say putting my arm around her shoulder making everybody start cheering and shit. Me and her sat on the side chopping it up, I got her number and shit. After everybody else goes Kianna Jay wants a turn she goes around and looks at everybody "Lemme stop playing, I know who i want" she says walking over to me putting that ass right on my dick. Im bricked right now i'm not gonna cap "Sorry but imma have to go with her" I say as she drags me off with her "Camera man come over here" she says when we get in a corner by ourselves "You tryna go home with me tonight"? She asks quietly "It's whatever" i shrug "I can see your dick print through your shorts" she says laughing "Nah chill thats my phone" i say pulling my sweatshirt down "Your phones in your hand" she says lifting my arm up towards the camera showing it "I got two" i say making excuses "Whatever, come on" she says making her way back over to everybody else me following in suite "Okay that's the end of this video, i'm about to take Y/n Fenty home with me so bye" she says ending the video.

"Okay thank you all for coming get home safe and ill hit yall up for next time" she says making everyone begin to leave. I meet up with the boys outside and they all going home with a female minus wooda cause he got a girl and she came to pick him up so im left alone with my car which is great cause i wanna drive Kianna to her crib. 

"Oh we going in your car" Kianna says walking up to me  "It's whatever" i say smiling "You say that alot, is that your slogan or something"? she asks walking to the passenger seat "Nah im just a go with the flow type of person, so yk it's whatever" i say getting in the car as well. 

We get to her house and i follow her inside "Take yo shoes off" she says making me slip them off and sat them next to the door. she goes upstairs to her room im guessing i don't really know but she comes back in some pajamas' so im guessing thats where she went. 

"Have you seen your show yet"? she asks sitting next to me on the couch with the remote "Nah I've been stalling for so long " i say seeing her put it on. We get to one of the last episodes where im in my boxers and she says "Damn that mfk looks big asl" laughing "Looks even bigger in person" i say grabbing the remote and pausing the show "Oh fr"? she asks making me nod. she climbs over onto my lap straddling me. I grab her neck to pull her down and kiss her, were making out and she starts to grind her ass against my dick getting it hard asl. 

She pulls back from the kiss and pulls my shorts and boxers down along with her pants, and sits right on my dick....(yall know what happened after that)

A/n: Short chapter for yall just to let yall know what's going on, Taty got some competition, stay tuned for the next chapter coming very very soon.

Also i need someone to write smut for me. I went to write smut for this chapter and i just couldn't, so let me know if yall can help me out. Please