Chapter 2

I woke up groaning and straching my head "Ow" i said running out of to get a shower and get my work outfit. I worked at starbucks, I wasn't the best when it came to what Job i wanted to do when i'm older. I thought i would become something famous with no talent, I guess i didn't think that through. I looked at my phone while waiting for the bus to come like it normally did. I waited for about 5 minutes until the bus driver came, I gave a weak smile to the man he looked pissed at normal. I walked to the back of the bus playing music. I saw my stop and headed out thanking the man and walking 2 minutes to the shop.

I walked in to be greeted with "Yo, Yo YN its good to see ya" Tyler smiled. He was a friend of mine i met when i first got here. I even went with him when he got his top surgery. waved at him, He always looked stoned and sounded stoned but never has been stoned before. Weird way of describing him he had half blonde half brown haired, freckles and a lot of rings and has this cool tattoo on his back of butterflies at the bottom of the butterfiles it says "Your actions will have consequences" he really liked life is strange

I walked behind the counter, while he went to the back. I got a few customers after about 30 minutes i saw an familiar, I went from leaning on the counter looking bored to Standing straight looking confident and smiling. Seeing Niki she was with her friends i knew them straight away, Rhianna soot, Justaminx and Captain Puffy. Her and her friends walked to the counter I felt the blush appear on my face "Oh Hi YN" She said smiling. I waved to her after a few seconds i noticed how stupid that was and said "Hey!" She smiled once again and turned around to face her friends.

"What do you guys want" She said they said what they wanted and Niki spoke for them "Okay! Just grab a table one of us will be there in a few minutes" i smiled to her writing their order down. Normally Tyler would go and gave people their orders but When i told Tyler the order i said "Hey is it okay if i take this order" I said Tyler laugh before turning around "if it's a cute guy no way jose" He giggled "actually no its a girl, She's my neighbour" "Oooooooo looks like someone has a crush" He said before letting me i smiled to myself going back to the counter waiting until.