Chapter 6

"oh no it's fine! i might have something at mines" She said checking her pockets. she looked a few times before speaking up "I can't find my keys" "Oh, maybe one of your friends has them" I said making sure to add a smile at the end "Shoot i left them with Minx" She gave a concerned look "She won't be back for a few weeks" She replied with "You can spend the next few weeks here!" i gave her a confident smile as i heard the cat door go. When i moved in they had a cat down so it was common for some rando cat to come in "Toph and Zuko!" Niki said running over to the cats "Are they your cats?" i said kneeling down and petting them "Yeah!" she said pointing at them telling me the names.

"can i use your shower?" She stood up as i grabbed some chicken for the cats "Yeah of course! I need to head to the shop for cat food and some breakfest" I said grabbing my shoes to put on "Okay!" she said heading upstairs i threw the chicken for the cats before opening the front door and exiting the house walking down the street to the closest shop with cat food. After about 10 minutes i got to the shop, When i ran into someone "Oh hey YN" The person said i turned around to look "Oh hey jack" Jack was a well known twitch streamer, He was also good friends with Niki. 

"how are you" he said Smiling towards me as i was walking around the shop "I'm good just getting cat food" I chuckled to him "You finally got a cat?!?!" He gave a grin on his face "You wish, It's for Niki's cat" i let out a sigh "You two finally met! I knew you two would get along" He said as i walked to the till "I have to get shopping now see ya later" he said waving as he turned back into the freezer section.