Chapter 4

I fidgeted around with my fingers. While walking back to where Tyler was i smacked the back of my head. Tyler opened the door before i could "Here ya got dude" He said giving me the order. I walked to the table smiling, I walked to Niki's table "is there anything else i can get for you" I said smiling tapping my head a lot of times "Uhh do you guys like anything else?" NIki said they shock their head's. I smiled and nodded.

After work

Before leaving the shop Tyler came back in "Yo the girl from early is waiting outside for you" He said grabbing the cat petting the cat. I didn't know who it was at first until i walked outside and turned to the left to see and smiling Niki "Oh hey Niki!" i said happily. She walked closer to me "Hey YN, sorry my friends had to head early and i didn't want to head alone" She said "Oh! Of course" i said walking to the bus stop with her. We paid and got on the back of the bus "Hey i know this might be a bad timing but can i spend the night at yours i had a few drinks and i don't really wanna be alone tonight"

I felt a shade of red on my face as she placed her head on my shoulder. I started to shake my leg smiling. placing my head down on her head closing my eyes,  I woke up to Niki gently waking me up i let out a low "Huh?"  "Sorry the bus stopped" she said lifting my hand up i stood up apologising to the bus driving. 

I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door, I moved out the way for Niki. She drunkinly walked in looking side to side. I took her to my bedroom "here ya can sleep here, i'll sleep downstairs" I said welcoming her into my bedroom like she didn't see me fall over "No, no please stay with me" she said smiling