008: jealousy is a mental cancer.

JEALOUSY IS A MENTAL CANCER.

it was the next day at school, and sunghoon had decided that he wanted to see his friends for the first time in 2 days.

due to his overwhelming fear of seeing jungwon (who he didn't know was planning to apologize), he had stayed hidden in minas  office.

he felt like now, though, that he was ready to tackle the challenge known as "life", since the only way he could overcome it was to live through it.

he was currently making his way towards his science classroom, taking in deep breaths to try and maintain his calmness.

sunghoon had his school stuff in one hand and a nurses note in another, even though mina told him many times that she already told his teachers he was under the watch of her, he felt like they had to know one last time.

before turning the handle to his science door, he realised that he had literally gotten everything he needed except for his science book. being that he had no friends in that class and everybody hated him too much to share a book with him, he sighed and turned to go back to his locker and get it.

he tried walking fast, but not to the point of where it was considered running due to... past occurances...

he finally made it to his locker with 5 minutes till the bell rang, and you might be wondering, why is sunghoon at the door of his class 10 minutes before it starts?

and to that, i tell you; anxiety.

he put in the locker code that he had memorized over the first few days of his time at the school and practically swung the door open.

now, sunghoon is a very neat and organized person, so he was very confused as to why there was a random envelope in his locker, one which he most certainly did not put there.

he raised an eyebrow and grabbed it carefully, putting down some of his things in his locker before doing so.

he read the note and his eyes widened immediately, he couldn't recognize the handwriting, but sunghoon was no fool. he didn't even have to look at the writing at the bottom to know exactly who wrote it.

sunghoon, come to the patio of the schoolyard after 8th period. come alone.

- yang

"wonnie..." he whispered, his eyes softening as he read the letter again. but then, it was like he heard what he said again and he immediately crumbled up the note and tossed it back into his locker. considering that sunghoon is an oblivious dumbass, he's probably still gonna go...

he cleared his throat and picked up everything he needed, and ran to his classroom
with 2 minutes to spare.

AFTER CLASS.

sunghoon had totally forgotten to even tell riki and sunoo that he was going to do class normally for a day, so he decided to surprise them at lunch.

he was walking up to the cafeteria doors stealthily, making sure he wasn't seen.

when a group of students, one of which he recognized to be a girl named ningning from jays class, had walked past, he rose up from the ground more and walked behind them without making it obvious that he was using them as a human shield.

once he had spotted sunoos bright pink head of hair and rikis noticeable blonde hair, he shuffled his way to them. luckily, their backs were turned to him so he couldn't see.