015: my darling.

015: MY DARLING.

"okay, I understand that you guys are a couple now, but please, for the love of God, stop kissing every 2 minutes!" sunoo exclaimed, complaining about how sunghoon and jungwon were being iverly affectionate despite having been an official couple for only a week.

"hey! just say that you're angry that riki doesn't do shit to you and move on, loud mouth!" jungwon defended, grabbing ahold of sunghoon's waist protectively. he had grown to love the friend group that sunghoon had acquired over his time in the school, and he even convinced his own friend — lee heeseung — to join in on their occassional chaotic adventures.

"what do you mean 'riki doesn't do shit' to me? he literally could give me a hickey if I asked!" sunoo bragged, a little bit unconfident with his words. he wasn't going to lie, he was slightly intimidated by how affectionate the newly conjoined couple had gotten despite being mortal enemies before.

"okay, go get him to do that and leave us alone then!" jungwon fired back, giving sunghoon a quick peck on the cheek after retaliating against the pinkette male. sunoo stared at jungwon, mouth agape, before standing up to get riki from the gymnasium.

it was currently the day of the winter festival, so most classes had been cut short to allow students to prepare for their annual celebration of the upcoming winter equinox. since nobody in the friend group was in student council, they had no reason to be preparing for the festival. the smallest thing that they had done for the entirety of that afternoon was help some random girl put up a banner across the wall — seeing that riki was a literal tree, it was 100% likely that he'd get asked for help throughout the day.

jake and jay stared at the aftermath of their fruitless argument in silence, both looking between sunghoon and jungwon silently as they continued being overly fond of each other.

"I can't believe that's my 100% introverted best friend of 14 years right there — sitting in someones lap while being smooched and ogled at." jay whispered, absolutely bewildered by the clear difference he could envision between child and teen sunghoon.

"I wish I were him." jake whispered back. he didn't seem to be thinking hefore speaking, because he instantly furrowed his brows and did a double take at his own words. "wait— no... I don't wish I were him, I just wish I had someone who'd smooch me too, y'know..." he whisper-yelled, autocorrecting himself despite not being called out by anyone in particular.

"wanna give it a try?" jay flirted jokingly, not taking his eyes off of the new couple displayed in front of him. he didn't think that his words would take such a toll on jake, but it seemed like they did, for he was on the floor, chasing his own breath.

"oh no! jake, are you okay?" sunghoon's honey-like voice broke through the painful screeches coming from jakes clogged mouth. sunghoon reluctantly stood up from where he had resided on jungwon's lap and made his way over to jake; he wasn't exactly sure what had triggered him into choking on air, but he surely hoped it wasn't him and jungwon serving disturbing amounts of PDA.

"darling, I don't think he can answer you if he's choking." jungwon chuckled as he stood up, dusting himself off from any particles left from the chair. they were in an old classroom, so that could have been one of the reasons as to why jake was on the cusp of unconsciousness. he didn't work too well with dusty particles.

"t-tell... your je-jerk of a—" jake barely got an entire sentence out before he burst into a fit of excruciatingly loud and irksome coughs. "—friend that— he should— ne-never flirt— with some-someone like that— again—" sunghoon could just barely understand the words that brokenly spewed out of jakes mouth, but the second he heard him referring to jay, he turned to look at the aforementioned with a disappointed look on his face.