014: interlocking.

014: INTERLOCKING.

jungwon stormed through the hallways of the school; although they were usually littered with teens either on their way to class or skipping it, the halls were significantly abandoned.

everyone else was in the library or in different classrooms, chatting away and working on subjects that they lacked in. jungwon was in for none of that, though. his main focus was to remind daeyoung of where her place was when it came to threatening his friends.

"kang daeyoung, you fucking bitch." he muttered to nobody in particular, an angered yet determined look on his face. if anyone was going to stop daeyoung from causing any further harm than she'd already done, it was jungwon.

on the other hand, jake, jay, sunoo, and riki were all inside of the classroom trying to distract sunghoon from the fact that jungwon was literally about to smack the shit out of daeyoung. possibly not, since he was on the cusp on suspension, but jungwon was an unpredictable guy.

"hey, sunghoon, dont worry; I'm sure everyone will be fine." ah, poor jake and his optimistic soul. he appeared to be composed, but was just as shaken as the rest of the group.

"n-no, he's going to hurt her!" sunghoon exclaimed, the speed in which he was shaking his head growing in the span of just 5 seconds. "it's my fault — if jungwon gets suspended, it's my fault!" sunghoon covered his face, absolutely overwhelmed with everything going on.

"sunghoon, calm down, please." sunoo begged the other, grabbing onto his shoulders to try and bring him to his senses. "it's not your fault at all. jungwon's just... interesting. I'm sure he wouldn't do anything irrational." he continued in an attempt to ease the boy out of his worries.

sunghoon could only let out an unsteady hum and take his hands off of his face. he burned holes into the ground with how hard he was staring, but that was resolved when riki coughed.

it was no regular cough, it was the kind of cough that you do to cover up a noise, or a one you do when you're nervous. well, what else was there to be nervous about besides the fact that jungwon was about to beat the fuck out of daeyoung?

"riki..?" sunghoon whispered, catching onto his antics. rikis eyes looked anywhere besides sunghoon as he continued coughing in an irregular pattern. sunghoon frowned, understanding what he was trying to do. "r-riki, stop.." he stuttered, looking up at him from his seat.

riki sighed, deciding there was no way to persuade the other that jungwon was doing anything but fighting daeyoung relentlessly. he went from his previous position of leaning on a desk to now sitting atop it, arms crossed by his chest.

"I want to see what he's doing." jay suddenly blurted out. everyone made differentiating noises of utter confusion, not expecting someone, let alone jay, to request that.

"the kid can throw a punch." he shrugged, a nonchalant look on his face. he suddenly stood, causing jake to get up from his seat as well.

"no, jay. don't." he voiced, worried of what the 'bad boy' could get away with if he was angry.

"no, it's fine. we seem to be on somewhat good terms, and I'll only be watching from the corner." jay reasoned, pulling down his hood so as not to get yelled at by hall monitors. the idea was useless, really; nobody in the hallways, yet hall monitors on each floor. despite their jobs being to stay on guard and look out for misconduct, the schools highly regarded guards did anything but that.

"I-I want to go, too.." sunghoon whispered admist the round of chaos. everyone quieted down and looked at the 3rd youngest in the room as if he had just murdered a person.