It Suits You, Purple Color Is Very Much For You.

An auburn haired girl looked at her phone, she was reading some stories. Sinbad x Reader. 'Wish he was real!' she sighed mentally.

She got up and leaved her dorm For dinner. One of her dormmates asked,

"Why were you late? " Şevval giggled nervously, "I was asleep."

"Okay. "

It was a normal day in Sindria Trading Company, as always our dorky yet clever president didn't do his paperworks. He was being lazy and he was bored. Bored? Sinbad, the president of Sindria Trading Company?

Yes, he was bored. He wanted an adventure. A big adventure. He sipped his wine. If Rurumu and Jafar would saw this. They would be furious. He shivered. In the first place, he was weak to alcholol. Nonetheless he still drank it.

Then a portal opened. "What's that?!" he shouted. "Pfft. I must be hallucanating." he laughed but the portal sucked him.

"Argh! ". He opened his eyes, was surprised to see he was in a room. "Guess, I'll just stay here.!" he beamed. He untied the tie in hiz hair and he lay on the bed.

Şevval ran to her dorm, her other dormmates were busy, so they weren't here. Şevval grabbed her clothes from her locker and get inside.

"Ok, let's get dressed!"  When she took off her school uniform, she let out an oh. Today was so suffocating.

"Nice View.! " a barritone voice sounded. She looked towards the voice. As she take a step back. "H-how?! Sinbad?!"

Sin blinked, "You know me?! " he approached her.

"I-ı?!" as soon as she take a step back. She started to fall. Sinbad blocked her head from hitting the bed as he held her head. His hands were on her waist. As he held her. Now, he had a better look. She was beautiful. With short, wavy, brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Sinbad's loosened hair were around her.

He just had to say one thing to the bare girl in front of him.

"It suits you, purple color is very much for you.... "