We Could've Had It All..

People' voice, cheerings, laughing, rich wine smell. A wonderful Maharajan. The High King and his Eight General were celebrating the 2nd Sindria.

The purple-haired man, got up and walked towards the crowd. Everyone was happy.

"Long Live The King!!"

His advisor came up to him, "You accomplished everything. You did it, Sin."

Sinbad, with his barritone voice, spoke.

"Yeah, I did it." he smiled, a tender yet sad smile. His advisor noticed it, but didn't judge or question him.

"I have to go! I have something to do!" He left. Ja'far always knew his King. When he was happy, flirtious, sad or angry.

He walked up to something.

"Hello, my dearest. How are you today? You know, today is the day. I accomplished everything. Actually today is the day you left me..."

He broke down, what could he do? Laugh? NO. Nothing.

"I felt sad, I stili do. You know you had said a description of sadness from ypur perspective.....

" When you're sad, ıts like, there's a hole in your heart. When wind yells, you feel cold. You feel like something filling you up maybe, maybe it was the opposite, but that hole doesn't feel like that. Nothing fills you up. You just stood there and rethink what happened. You sat still, sadness in your eyes but nobody notices. Your nose hurt, your heart hurt. Everything hurts, maybe you want to forget everything. You see people happy, but you're not... I always told my mum this. She couldn't understand me, because her sadness mine sadness weren't same... "

" You said it, you were right. For some reason, I'm feeling like this, why?! Because I couldn't save you?! WHY?! "

He rubbed his temple.

" I'm sorry..." he left a cherry blossom and a white rose.

Three children happily sat. Maharajan was happening again. The King sipped his wine.

" Honestly, Sinbad, get yourself a wife already.!"

"Yes, Dont you want this, our King?"

Sinbad thoughtfully looked. A blue haired child giggled.

"Honestly, Uncle Sinbad, have you ever been in love??"

The eight generals sweatdropped as they expected an idiotic remark from their King.

But unexpected things always happen right?

Sinbad looked up. He sipped his wine.

"Yeah, I've been."

"WHAT?!" The chorus, haha.

Alibaba chimed,

"What was she like, Did no-I mean was she beautiful?"