Irrestisable Pleasure

WARNING! THERE ARE SOME MATURE THEMES AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Long silvery white hair waved with the wind, mesmerizing crystal blue eyes were looking at the sea. The moon was in the sky. Its light was giving life. The woman sighed, she had been alone, for so many years. She needed something, no, someone. She wasn't dead, nor she was living. She was just, alive.....

"This life I have, I'm not worth it..." she remembered everything. She couldn't forget, how everyone died. She couldn't. She mustn't.....

"What a sad face, miss! It doesn't suit you.." a barritone voice sounded. She looked around in panic as a hand made contact with her waist, and the other hand was holding her chin. She was met with a pair of golden hues. Her face darkened with blush.

"Y-you insolent man! Let go of me this, instant!" She struggled, the man looked confused for a second, then he laughed and caged her small form in his.

"Don't worry, miss. No danger comes from to you." her crystal blue eyes were looking at him, with uncertainity. For some reason, her eyes looked so mesmerizing to him. It was first time, that he saw eyes like this and.... Hair....

Her hair was strange too, but it suited her. She was like a deity.

" May I ask, what's your name?" the woman just gave in. She didn't know, she trusted him.

"Serenity la Şevval Selene." he sweatdropped,

"Well, my name is Sinbad. Serenity-Sama."

She just had to blush.

Purple hair swayed behind, he was running from Ja'far. The reason? Because he didnt do his paper work. This 17 year old wanted adventure.

Suddenly he heard a voice singing.

The voice belong to Serenity. He was in a trance, with her voice. They knew each other for some months now. Sinbad had feelings for her. She was different and unique.

"Sinbad.. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine, my moon. I got you something."

Yes, that was right. He did got her something. Then they sat and talked....

Fingertips were against her pale face, her cheeks were adorned with pink hues. Sinbad kissed her like she was a glass that can be broken at anytime. It was a passionate kiss. Serenity stumbled. Luckily, Sinbad caught her. He explored her face, neck, collarbones. Each step was shaking her with pleasure and hotness. Her lips were trembling with her each moan. Sinbad showered her shoulders with kisses.

"Sin.. I-ı!" she couldn't speak, this was pleasure to her. She felt love and everything. She wasn't all alone. Tears streamed down. He wiped them. They looked at each other. With love.

"Don't cry, my love. I'm with you." he whispered sweet words into her ears. He continued to kiss her, her collarbones , her breasts, stomach, arms, legs. He loved her, he loved everything about her. Her soul, personality, voice, looks... Everything!

"Ah...Ah..Ah!" she whimpered in pleasure. Her hair was in a mess, but she was still beautiful.

They were both bare. Moonlight was lighting them. He hugged her trembling form, "Serenity la Şevval Selene, I love you, that will never change."

Serenity smiled at him, tenderly. He couldn't control himself anymore.

"I love you to-!! Sin..!...... Ah!"

He was a beast, he knew that, but she kept smiling at him. He thrusted, he was thirsty for her. Like he was in a desert. He was thirsting for her... She grabs his back tightly. She injured him with her nails. It hurt but he didn't care. He put one of her buds into his mouth, as he made love to her. Her sweet moans were music to his ears.

"Sin..! I-ı, I'm going to... Ah!" As soon as these words left her lips, her crystal blue eyes opened with tears. She withered in the pleasure, he was giving her. His heat filled her up, as they hugged each other. He kissed her tears.

This was a irrestisable pleasure....