It Suited You, Purple Color Was Very Much For You. 3

Part. 3

Forever...

Şevval and Sinbad were in Kemer. Walking together. Şevval had to explain her family everything. So, pretty much they welcomed Sinbad.

Sinbad hugged Şevval's waist from behind as he whispered in her ear.

"So, what will we do, my beloved?"

"We're going to buy you some clothes.!Let's go!" Şevval grabbed Sin's hand as they ran.

Şevval choose some clothes for Sinbad.

"Try them!" Sinbad blinked, then took them. Şevval beamed, she went to look clothes for herself.

"Um.. Şevval?.."

"What is i-! " The girls eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

"Is it good? " Şevval blushed furiously

"Is it good? " Şevval blushed furiously. 'He looks so good!'

"Y-yes, you look w-wonderful.!"  Sinbad smirked at her stuttering, then approached her. She take a step back.
Şevval poıted at his actions as he chuckled. He kissed her forehead. Her face was red as tomatoes. He laughed loudly. Other customers looked at them, confused.

" You will try this, My Dearest.!" he grinned as he gave her the dress.

!" he grinned as he gave her the dress

"R-right now?"

"Right now. " she just had to change.

Şevval tried it on and put a little make up on her face. She wanted to see Sinbad's reaction.

"How is it?" as soon as she asked this. Sin's mouth was agape. His eyes widen, his cheeks reddened.

"Y-you look good.!" Şevval smiled at her victory.

"Then, let's go to the McDonald's. "

"Our order will come soon. Here it is!" they held the food. Then they found a seat.

"Sooo delicious! " Sinbad loved it. He smiled and talked loudly. Şevval ate too. It was really good.

"Ok, let's take a photo!"