It Is Suiting You, Purple Color Is Very Much For You. 2

Part. 2

Who Are You? An Angel?

Warm breath touched her skin, she was caged in his arms. His breaths were hasty. His face flushed, his golden eyes narrowed and his sun-kissed skin was sweaty.

His hand made contact with her left cheek,

"You're beautiful, who are you? An angel?"

Şevval blushed furiously. She wasn't used to a contact like this. Especially with a boy. No boy wanted to date her but here in front of her, her favourite anime character was here. He was caging her in his arms.

"Sinbad I-"

Sinbad blinked and looked at her, fondly.

"My name on your peach pink lips is hypnotizing me.."

He held her more tight as she flushed. A smell came to her nose. "Are you drunk?!" Sinbad chuckled, his barritone voice was just music to her ears.

"No, I most certainly am not.!" he pouted. Şevval frowned as he looked at her. She got up, and paced around.

"How can you be here?! You are from an another world for Allah's sake.! HOW!! "

Sinbad wasn't listening to her, he was looking at her phone, he saw some pictures of him.

"You must be a big fan of me!" Şevval blinked, then she looked at Sin's hands.

"H-heyy! Give me my phone.!" she tried to catch it but Sinbad didn't let her. The sailor chuckled as the girl blushed.

"So, You said I am from an another world?" he was smiling but it was not happy. His eyes were boring into her soul. She saw his look so much in the manga.

Manipulative...

"I appricate your explaining! Sooo, a new adventure! " he danced cheefully.

"NO! You shouldn't be here, this is the girls dormitory." She shouted at him.

"Dormitory? What's that?" Sinbad blinked and like that she had to explain again.

"Thank Allah, you finally understand!" Şevval sighed. The Purple haired male looked at her, then he stand up and approached her.

As he walked, his hoop earings made noises, then he held the girl's waist and played with her hair. Şevval was now really embarrased." Even, your hair is perfect, perfect for a beautiful woman like you." 14 year old girl looked at the 17 year old boy.

"Şevval? "

They both tırned their attention to the voices. Four girls were at the door. They were surprised to see Sinbad and Şevval like that. Then one of them spoke,

" Isn't he your favourite anime character, Şevval?!"

Sinbad chuckled as the girls blinked. Our heroine didn't want anymore comments from him. He held her hand against his lips, and trailed soft kisses. The girls gasped. What about Şevval? Well, she was long dead.

" Okay, students, we have a new student with us, he's from an another country." Şevval listened to her teacher, ever since that incident. She just couldn't stop thinking about him.

Then the door opened, long purple hair, golden eyes, tan skin, hoop earings and lastly a smirk. Cold water fell on Şevval. He sat the opposite of Şevval.

"Where are you going?" Sinbad asked curiously. Şevval frowned then looked at him. "I'm going home.! "

"Huh? But you said you were living here?" Şevval looked at him again. Why was she being so rude, she wondered.

"Well, today is friday. So a lot of people goes home."

"Then, I'm coming too.!"Sinbad beamed as he showed his card and money.

" How?! Why?! "Şevval shouted. "I just did! And... "

Sinbad approached her and held her hand, brought her hand closer to his chest.

"I think you have a special place in my heart. You were in my dreams, everywhere, your scent, look, smile, eyes, anything. You hypnotized me.

Brown locks, soft,
Brown hues taking me to you,
That peach pink lips,
Takes me away from me!
I'm not myself anymore..

I look at your blessed face,
Perfect, naive, innocent.
What would I give to have you?
Tell me my beloved with peach pink lips! "

Sinbad's confession, that passionate confession shocked Şevval. Now her face was flushed and Sin was holding her cheeks, with his thumbs he was rubbing them. His and her fire heads were against each other.

Sinbad's breath fanned her skin. They breathed in, out at the same time. Sinbad leaned towards, a soft pressure was on Şevval's lips.

Sinbad held her tight. Never want to let her go. He felt like that. Why? It was like he found a missing piece of a puzzle, no a missing piece of his life. The kiss broke. The future King looked at his beloved with pink hues and a smile.

Şevval, face flushed. Looked at him. Then she suddenly hugged him. So tightly.

"Sinbad... Let's go! "

They laughed as they walked, Şevval turned around.

'I love love you Sin! '

An angel she was,

                                      I'm sorry Sin...