chapter 10- processing the info

Caden p.o.v.

I told aria after training I want her in my office. When she told us about the rogue situation and that is why she leans on one leg more then the other I was furious. I wanted to make them rogues come back alive just for me to RIP them to pieces more.

I told her to meet us in the office so we can talk properly and put things into place as the more we are being around eachother the more stronger this bond is getting. I don't  want to be getting her Hope's up so its best we tell her she will only be our luna and not our mate.

Right now I'm watching through the window as she is training with our female warriors. It makes me feel better knowing she can fight because if HE ever comes round and sees her she may be able to defend herself even if it's a little bit.

Recently we have been having a really bad feeling. As thought something bad is going to happen but I can not fiurenot what it is.

I sighed and carried on working on my paperwork. I keep overthinking everything which makes me concentrate less.

"Caden?" I heard aiden ask.

I looked to him and raised an eyebrow before nodding. I could see he was serious about whatever it is he wants to talk about.

"Yes aiden?" I asked sighing.

"Do you think we are doing the right thing ? By making her become luna and not letting her be our mate ? I mean look at everyone else caden they all seem happy with there mate." Aiden said softly.

Aiden has always been the softer one between us. He is cold to everyone but the people he is close with. Myself and aiden we don't mind crying in front of eachother because we are brothers. Although it is rare we cry we still do because believe it or not we still have feelings.

However I understand where he is coming from. I know aria believes we do not want her which is partly true however we are doing this to keep her safe from HIM.

"We have to do this to keep her safe. You know this aiden. I dont like it either aiden but we can not get to close to her." I said sternly.

He growled in frustration before storming out the office. Most likely going for a run.

I sighed before massaging my head feeling a headache coming on. Around an hour later aiden came back but never spoke a word. He went straight to his table and started doing some work. Not to long after we heard a knock and I could instantly smell our mate.

"Come in." I shouted while aiden kept quite.

The door slowly opened and in walked our mate. I could tell she was fresh out the shower with her hair being wet and her smelling of coconut. I breathed in her scent like I always do when she Is around before putting my paperwork to one side.

"You may sit." I said to aria.

She nodded and bit her lip nervously clearly sensing this is serious. I decided I need to get into business mode because this is what it has to be.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked softly while still biting her lip almost making me growl.

I looked to aiden who still kept quite. I groaned internally knowing he is going to be making me say all this because he does not agree.

"We wanted to talk to you about the luna position and us. As you obviously know you are our mate however we do not want a mate. We will not reject you but we do need you to be our luna. All you will have to do is always check on the orphanage and you will also still be training the female warriors and possibly even the children from aged 10 and over." I said getting straight to the point in my alpha business mode.

I looked at her and I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes making me silently wince. I felt as though my heart physically hurt at seeing her like this. I looked to aiden who would not even look any of us in the eyes. He was hurting to but what none of them realise is that it hurts me as well even if I do not show it.

However I keep reminding myself that I have to do this for her safety as well as my packs.

I looked to aria who had tears in her eyes before she spoke.

"W-what?" She stuttered out.

"I said that-" I was about to painfully repeat what I said when she cut me off.

"N-no I heard what you said. I just mean like well I don't know. Yo-you want me to be your luna to your pack but you do not want me. Why ? What have I actually done wrong ?" Aria asked with so much pain in her voice.

I stayed quite not knowing how to answer that without telling her the truth off why we can not have her not that we do not want her.

I was about to speak when aiden spoke.

"We just do not want a mate. Now about being luna you can-" aiden as saying before he got cut off by aria.

"I would like to leave now please alphas." Aria said coldly.

We blinked once then twice wondering where this coldness came from.

"Well we still have more to-" I was about to say when she cut me off.

"I would like time to process everything you just told me. You can not expect me to be jumping for joy when I have been waiting for my mate for a very long time. Now i would like to go to my room and plan what i need to do for your warriors to train. There is only a week of my pack being here so I need to make sure they know as much different skills as they possibly can." Aria said in a monotone voice.

We looked at her for a short while before nodding. I understand she needs to take it all in but that does not mean she gets to walk away from our pack. HE could still go after her and I would much prefer her being near us to keep an eye on her safety.

She stood up and looked at us one last time. I could see so many emotions like the hurt and pain before her eyes went dull and there was no emotion behind them.