chapter 22-

Aria p.o.v.

After the twins walked put the room after asking me on a date with them I excitedly ran to my mother and fathers room.

I knew my mom would be in the room getting ready for the day. I knocked on her bedroom door before rushing inside excitedly.

"Hey mom." I squealed excitedly.

"What's got you so exicted" my mom asked with a chuckle.

"They have asked me on a date." I squealed happily making my moms smile widen.

"That's great, do you know where they are taking you?" She asked just as excited.

My excitement froze as I frowned. I looked to my mom panicked.

"Mom I forgot to ask them. Oh god indeed to know what I should wear  like do I dress comfortably or can I wear heals? Can I wear a dress?" I rambled on feeling like my head is about to explode.

My mom let out a small laugh.

"How about you go get some breakfast while I go find them and see what they say." My mom said softky making me smile and hug her.

"Thank you mom." I said kissing her cheek and walking out while still rambling to myself about what I need to do to be ready for my first ever date not only with the twins but my first ever date, like ever.

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed how skylar and everyone else apart from the twins, my twin mates, jacob, alpha kane and my dad was here.

"Hey aria - wait why do you look stressed?"  Skylar asked worried.

I sighed and looked at her.

"The twins have asked me on a date i was that excited I forgot to ask where we are going! I dont know what I am suppose to wear or what I should not wear." I started rambling until I cleared throat cut me off.

My head snapped to the side at whoever cut me off. It turned out to be beta john the twins beta. I have not really had much talk with him but he seems really nice. next to him stood georgina who I met when I first came. She is really nice and I have not really spoken to her much. Guilt instantly hit me.

"Luna" beta john and georgina said in acknowledgement while bowing there head to the side.

I smiled softly at them.

"You don't have to do that. You can call me aria." I said softly.

Georgina smiled and walked over to me. I instantly opened my arms for a hug which she happily took.

"I have not seen you in so longgggg" I said spreading the word long out.

She giggled at that but but nodded.

"I know, I'm sorry about that I have just been spending a lot off time with my grandma and my mate." She said softly.