chapter 36-

Twins p.o.v.

The twins started heading out the office in silence while aria followed behind them, just as silent as them. The twins were a bit angry at the fact she as everyone else was not careful enough.

I understand they wanted to go inside the library and we let them. However they are all old enough to know the danger they should have looked out for.

However the twins were more worried about what had happened. Yes they are angry at then well more frustrated to be honest but they are worried because anything could have happened to them.

Caden, aiden and aria were lost in thought on there way to there bedroom. The twins could sense the worry in the bond coming from aria making them aight internally.  They could also feel the guilt coming from her side of the bond.

As they walked inside the bedroom the twins headed straight dir the chairs to sit down in.

The bedroom is big. It had a huge bed that fits aiden, caden and aria and possibly one or two more people. At the side off the bed there are two bed time tables. There is a door for there walk in closet and a door for the bathroom. A little bit away from there bed side table there is 2 desk and chairs for when the twins do office work in there bedroom.

At the end off the bed there is a round table with three chairs for when they all want to sit down together.

The twins sat on the chairs and aria sat on the edge off the bed, guiltily.

"We are not angry at you baby." Aria heard Caden say softly.

Arias head shot up in suprise while looking from caden to aiden.

"But you seemed-" aria started to say but caden shook his head.

"Let me finish my love." Caden said shortly.

"I'm not angry baby, not at all because your not the only one in fault here. I'm disappointed that you was not more careful then you should have been. Caden started to say making arias heart drop more. However we all make mistakes baby. " caden said making tears come to arias eyes.

"Hes right love. We all make mistakes but the best thing about mistakes is we get to learn from them. Myself and caden can not sit here and be mad at you for making a mistake when we know full well myself and caden have made plenty off mistakes as well. Like caden said though, we learn from our mistakes. But this mistake you made baby we really need you to learn from it because anything could have happened to you or any of the girls or keaton." Aiden said.

Aria nodded her head.

"I know, I'm sorry I swear though I have learnt from the mistake my loves I really have." Aria said and the twins could see she was serious.

"We know baby." Caden said walking up to her and kissing her head.

For the next few hours they spent some time with eahcother and soaked in a lot of comfort. They tried to relax before the night comes.

However what they all can agree on is how worried they are about what they may or may not find behind this secret door in the library. They do not know where is leads to or what is even down there. I guess that's what they are going to learn though.

After a while they decided to head down and grab some food to eat before its time to head to the library.

As they walked into the kitchen clearly everyone had the same idea as there everyone and a few other pack members where stood.

Aria p.o.v.

Stood in the kitchen with caden and aiden and seeing everyone here made reality hit me. We really are going to find out what is going on behind the library secret door in just over an hour. Its exciting but also scary. We do not know what we will find out or even if we will find anything out at all.

I walked to the table and grabbed some toast. It's the only thing I felt like eating.

"So, did you get in any trouble?" Precious asked quietly trying to not be heard.

I knew she was referring to my mates and with what had happened. I looked at her and cleared my throat.

"No, to be honest they were really understanding but still stern about it not happening again. For me to be more careful. They wasnt angry at me though they was actually pretty understanding. " I said whispering.

She sighed and shook her head.

"I wish Xavier and xander was like that. I got an earful off them when we headed to our room. We are okay now because I may ir may not have shouted st them in frustration for not letting me speak but still at least yours took it better then my mates did." Precoous said rolling her eyes.

"I know, but I understand them though. We really didn't think about the consequences. We should have." I said softly.

"Yeah, I agree with that to be honest." Precious said looking down in sadness.

We talked for a short while longer before finally it was time to head to "bed".

I heard upstairs with Aidan and caden and we walked into our bedroom.

"Are you ready for this baby?" Caden asked.

I nodded my head.

"I am but I'm nervous to. What if we find something we end up wishing we didn't." I said trembling a little.

"I know baby but what if we find out something that will help us big time." Aiden said softly kissing my lips.

"We are here all the time with you baby, you do not need to be worried." Caden said softly.

I nodded my head knowing they are right. With that being said we headed to the library in secret.