chapter 33- more dangerous then we thought

Aria p.o.v.

I could sense the curiosity in the air as the twins  announced us having something to tell them and show them that no one else is to know.

I looked at the twins who looked at me. I nodded telling them to start explaining and so they did.

They started saying how we had ended up in the library and what made us go to the library.

"While in the library as most of you know aria is scared of spiders so she had asked us to clean up the cobwebs and spiders and so we did. Afterwards we had skimmed through all the books and bookshelves to see if we could find anything. However we found nothing that could help us to do with my father. Aria had sat down at what my father would use as his office bit and that's when we noticed over there was clean, no spiders, no cobwebs and most off all no dust. Aria at first thought we cleaned that area but she could not remember us doing that so she asked us in which we had not." Caden said.

"Now remember as we said no one was ever allowed in that library apart from my father. Even we was not allowed in there. After father left we never stepped foot in there as we did not really see why we should. We never really thought about it to be honest and we had actually forgot about it until aria mentioned a library." Aiden said.

"Anyways by this point we had beta John and his mate Georgina with us and we had decided to leave it as we did not find anything to help with us finding father." Caden said before looking at me for me to carry on.

"As I went to stand up I smacked my knee on the table. As I have done that all of a sudden a bookshelf moved aside. Turned out the bookshelf was part off a door hiding something behind it. We have not gone down there yet as we thought it was best we all go and investigate as we do not know what is down there or if there Is anything dangerous. Turned out I smacked my knee on a small button under the table that opens it up." I said softly.

"Like aria said we have no idea what is down there hence why we have only told a you guys and our best warriors are here as well because we believe there Is also a mole." Aiden said.

"Going back to when aria first sat dieb at the desk like we said we noticed it was clean including no dust  that means someone has been going down there this whole time and no one knew. It makes sense seeming as father knew a lot off stuff that he should not have known. This is why we are saying for only you guys to know." Caden said sternly.

Everyone looked at us in shock. No one really knew what to say. They never expected anything like this just as we never.

"So you have found a secret door leading somewhere we are yet to know and you believe there Is a mole." Jacob my brother said in anger.

"So you mean my daughter could be in even more danger because off a pack memeber that is actually a mole." My father said with nothing but venom dripping from his voice.