chapter 38-

Aiden p.o.v.

"My moms alive?" I asked shocked. I had always hoped for us but the longer she was gone the more hope died down.

Aaron nodded his head in yes.

"I'm sorry alpha aiden. I just felt like this was the only way." Aarin pleaded with his eyes for me to believe him.

"Well you was wrong. We could have helped." Caden roared making aria whimper.

"I was to scared that if he found out then he would kill luna aria and your mother. He has your mom that is what stopped me telling you. The second he would find out you knew then he would kill her. We can protect luna aria while she is here but your mom is not in our hands and I feared for her life." Aaron stuttered out trying to explain.

"I understand." Aria said softly to him making him sigh in relief.

However myself and caden growled angrily at her making her take a step back and whimper.

"Let me explain please my loves." Aria said softly.

However another growl escaped our lips. I felt hurt and betrayed that she was basically sticking up for him. As if sensing how we felt she shook her head.

"I do not agree with what he did my loves. Not at all but if he felt this was the only way your mother would survive then I understand. You know your selves how manipulating your father can be. Aaron is right though. Your father has your mother however you guys have me. Your mother is more unsafe then I am. Him telling any of us would have put your mother at risk." Aria said softly making me sigh knowing she is right.

"Aria is right. If it was ust aria he said he would kill there would have been better chance at saving her so he could tell you. However he has your mom he knew there was much less of a chance and more a chance he would find out." Alpha damien said in agreement.

"So what do we do now?" Keaton asked.

"Aaron you need to tell us everything you know. Even if it does not seem convenient we need to know." Aria said sternly getting into luna mode making myself and caden stunned but also proud. We have yet to see this side off her.

Aaron nodded his head in agreement. Before he could speak however she continued.

"This does not mean you are off the hook." Aria said sternly at him.

"As much as I understand why you did it you still betrayed us." She said sadly.

I looked to aaron who's face turned to sad and ashamed.

"I understand. I swear I did not do it because I wanted to betray you. I did it because I wanted to help you." Aarin said making aria sigh and nod.

"Tell us everything." She said.

And so he did.