chapter 15- awake

Alpha twins  p.o.v.

(Caden and aiden p.o.v.)

We walked into the basement where the rogue was tied up by his hands on silver chains. The rogue looked at us with nothing but fear in his eyes. I could smell the fear and dread pouring off him.

"Pl- please dont kill me." The rogue whimpered.

"Should have thought about that before almost killing our future luna." Beta john growled out while the twins stared at the rogue silently making the rogue feel more fear.

"W-we didn't know she was your future luna. He only said to catch aria and bring her to him even if it means harming or killing her in the process." The rogue whimpered.

A growl erupted from the twins chest in anger at what the rogue said.

"Who" they said angrily but they already had a feeling who.

The rogue gulped.

"I- I can't tell you." He whispered in fear.

"Either way you will not be getting out off this alive. We can make a deal. You tell us what we need to know including who and we will give you a quicker death. If you don't we will make it the most painful death you could ever imagine and will still make sure we get what information we need out off you." Caden gritted out while walking towards him threateningly.

The rogue gulped and choked out...

"A-alpha duke. His name Is alpha duke." He shouted.

A loud growl erupted from both the twins chest. It was so loud the chains and dungeon shook. Anyone would think it was an earthquake.

"Why?" Beta john growled out.

"He said he wanted to t-teach the teins a lesson. Make them understand females are useless and a weakness." The rogue stuttered out.

"Why did you agree to get or kill aria?" Beta john asked.

"He told us he will not kill us if we agree to help him. He also said he would give us a roof over our head and pet us stay in his pack." The rogue stuttered out yet again.

"His pack?" The twins asked confused.

"He has formed a pack full of rogues." The rogue said.

This angered the twins more.

"A war he wants a war he will get." Caden gritted out.

"Anything else we need to know.?" Caden asked.

"He won't stop at nothing until he gets her. If she manages to stay alive when he gets her he will treat her as a slave a-and a sex slave." The rogue whispered the ending knowing the twins will be more then furious.

"He wont get her." Aiden roared.

Just then the twins got a mindlink of doc stating aria is waking up.

"Kill him." Caden said to beta john and the warriors.

"Gladly." Beta john said with a smirk making the rogue move more back into the wall in fear.

The twins walked out slamming the dungeon door shut in anger but relief that aria is waking up.

They charged down to the pack infirmary where everyone was still outside the room aria is staying in.

"What's going on?" Caden asked them.

"They want to check on her before we all see her." Skylar said softly.

They nodded in understanding. Just then doc walked out.

"Alphas" she said bowing her head in respect to them.

"Luna is awake now. You may all see her." Doc said softly.

They nodded in thanks and all of them headed to see aria.

As they walked in arias head snapped to the door. She seemed surprised to see caden and aiden. Before anything could be said skylar ran to aria and hugged her while sobbing on arias chest.

Aria rubbed her back softly and said some comforting words.

"Shh, it's okay skylar don't cry." Aria whispered not liking seeing her best friend like this.

"W-we thought we was going to loose you aria. " skylar sobbed.

"Cant get rid off me that easy." Aria said with a soft laugh.

Just then Jacob spoke.

"Alright skylar you can't keep her all to your self" jacob said chuckling before walking up to skylar and hugging her while kissing her forehead.

Skylar laughed a little before turning back serious.

"How are you feeling?" Skylar asked softly.

Aria smiled softly before speaking.

"Sore but I'm okay." Aria said.

Skylar nodded and was about to say something but before she could aiden cleared his throat making everyones head snap to him.

"We are glad you are awake aria." Aiden said.

Aria nodded softly.

"We will leave you all to it." Skylar said softly before kissing arias cheek.

Arias eyes widened.

"W-wait what?" Aria stuttered out while everyone ignored her and walked out the room. Leaving just aria, caden and aiden alone.

She looked at them not really knowing what to say. It stayed quite for a while before caden spoke.