8 ) New Interaction

"Season 1. Episode 6."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Hm?" I hum in response.

"Can I borrow your chemistry notes?" Henry questioned as we make our way through the high school doors.

"Sure, they may not be much help though." I laugh before making my way to my locker, which was only a few away from Charlottes.

Charlottes eyes perk up once she notices our sudden  presence. "Hey, what's up guys?" She sticks her thumb on her lockers lock but it declines; she groans.

"Same old thing." Henry says, opening his locker easily.

I take all of my Chemistry notes out from my locker, then slamming it shut behind me. "What he said."

I walk over to Henry's locker, reaching out my papers for his reach. "My notes are now yours."

He laughs, taking the notes from me and stuffing them in his bag. "Why, thank you." he smirked.

I hear the sound of Charlotte grumbling in the background, making my curiosity grow wildly. I skip my way over there with Henry by my side.

"Stupid thing!" Charlotte looks down to a girl opening her locker successfully, "Show off." she hissed.

She throws her hands up in frustration "Ugh!! My lock is broken again. Ugh. Dang public schools."

"I wish we were rich enough to get into a private school. I'm tired of seeing Oliver trying to hit on all the girls." I point my finger at Oliver who proves my words correct, he was hitting on a girl named Miley.

She ran away in terror by the way.

Henry scrunches his nose at the appearance. "Disgusting." he mumbled.

"Hey, will one of you.. uh.." Charlotte taps on her wrist then gestures her head towards her locker.

"What?" Henry and I ask with unison, confused on her actions.

"Are you having a seizure?" I grimaced, clutching onto my bag.

"No!" she screeched. "Use your Whiz-Watch to open the lock."

I fold my arms and narrow my gaze. "Yeah, no."

"No! What if someone sees?" Henry reminded.

"I'll create a distraction." Charlotte stomped over to the middle of the hallway, then screaming really loudly so that the whole room can hear her cries.

Henry looks to me for help, but I shrug, slightly pushing him towards Charlottes locker. He scoffs before zapping the lock with his Whiz-Watch.

"Okay, I'm fine now." Charlotte assured the worried audience, then making her way over to us pridefully.

"Thank you."

"Yep."

I smile at the interaction. I lean my back on a locker to wait on the two friends, but Piper had stormed into the room angrily, catching my attention. "Henry!" she yelled. "Henry, I am going to kill you!"