28 ) Returning Home.

"Season 1. Episode 19."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

Sprinting down the sidewalk next to several little shops, I struggled to catch my breath. "Can we please... walk now." I begged breathlessly.

Henry shot his eyes at me almost instantly, cocking an aggressive brow. "No! We're almost there." he yelled.

"I'm with Y/N on this.. I think I'm going to suffocate." Charlotte chimed in, said as she put her arms above her head; hoping to get some air in her worn out lungs.

He rolled his eyes, turning his back on us before he slowed down his pace. "You two are dramatic." he muttered.

I frowned at him, then looking over to Charlotte who looked relieved. I smirked as an idea grew in my head, getting closer up behind Henry.

I press my foot against the back of his leg, making him stumble and almost tripping. I laughed aloud being followed by Charlottes evil giggles.

"What was that for!?" He stopped walking, standing tall over both of us angrily.

I bite my tongue, trying to hold back all my laughter. "For being a hypocrite." I remarked.

Scoffing at Charlotte and I, he decided to ignore us and continued to walk the pace he pleased; it remained that way until we reached his remarking house.

He turned the door knob, not even trying to keep quiet when he slams the front door open; I sighed.

"Hey, everyone!" Charlotte and I heard Henry exclaim from inside as we continued to make our way in. "Did a guy named Axel show up here yet?" he asked.

Piper scrunched her face, her hands on her knees while sitting on the couch next to my father. "Axel?" she repeated in a higher pitched voice.

"No one's shown up here." Dad told, shaking his head and moving his arm over the couch.

The three of us sighed with relief, my shoulders falling. "Good."

"Who's Axel?" Henry's mother questioned from the corner of the room, it looked as if she just got done hanging up a picture.

Henry whips his head to face her as he spoke, "He's the guy who—" he stops quickly. His mouth hung over with an awkward stance of position, staring blankly above the fire place. "What the—"

Henry's mom smiled, walking to the fireplace to examine is more. Meanwhile Henry's emotion were the exact opposite as hers.

He steps down towards my dad. "Really? Over the fireplace? Really?" Dad only beamed up at the boy, no words to say in response.

I crossed my arms. "Cool picture, but can we get this moving?" I asked abruptly, all I want right now is to lay in my own bed.

"Right." Henry whispered aloud, almost like be meant it as a mental note.

Charlotte jumped in front of us to announce to the room, "Axel is the guy who stole her purse." she concluded.

I hear Kris's gasp approaching us, then shortly after her palm reaching my shoulder. "You found him?" she needled.