26 ) 2 First Times.

"Season 1. Episode 19."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

dedications ;;
emphrux
ambxrskiezz

"Why do I have to unload all of this alone!?" I asked my father with an irritated groan.

He snickered, pretending to wipe dust off of a brand new item he had bought. "Because I don't to, that's why."

I snarled at him before throwing a plastic bag at his face. I place the pink toilet lid he bought onto the table next to the other unnecessary things.

Dad grabs the bag from his face, then examining it. "Thanks, kid." he jokingly replied before looking over at the sudden movement at the stair case.
"Ah, Henry."

I can feel myself slouching down into the dining tables chair at the mention of his name. I don't even turn my back to look at him, I just keep unloading dads belongings.

"I was worried you were going to sleep the whole day away." Dad said calmly, as if he's Henry's father.

Henry shrugged, stuffing his phone into his pocket while he walks to the table. "I just like to sleep late on Saturday's."

Once he reached the table he slides out the seat next to mine, setting himself into it. I mentally yell at him, but maturely I keep my composure on the outside.

"What's all this junk?" Henry asked, snatching the box I held in my hand and observing it in his own; I can tell he had a smirk on his face. How badly I want to wipe it right off of him.

I take the box back from his hands, glaring at his cheeky smirk. "Dad went to Home Shack." I replied bitterly.

Henry turns his head to dad with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why?"

Dad grins. "Because your dad's out of town and so I'd figure I'd take care of some things around the house." he grabs ahold of the toilet seat I had placed on the table, showcasing it at Henry. "Look. New toilet seats for the whole family."

Dad grabs ahold of the bottom of the toilet and the lid, moving it up and down as if it were speaking. "Pretty soon you can sit on me." he said in a high pitched voice.

Henry curled his lips. "You're a grown man." he mentioned coldly.

"Yeah, well..." dad sighed in defeat, tossing the toilet seat back onto the table.

"Anyway, I thought you were just here to protect us in case the purse thief shows up and tried to sit on my head." Henry said, sounding a little more annoyed in his voice.

Dad leaves the sitting area, moving over to kitchens island and grabbing ahold of an envelope. "Henry, isn't there something else that we should be talking about?" He slides a piece of paper out of the packaging, showing it to the boy,

I recognize the paper quickly; a report card. I reach across the table for my small purse, throwing it over my head and jolting up from my seat. "Ok, before you start; let me leave." I blurted out, getting odd looks from the two.