25 ) New Roomies

"Season 1. Episode 19."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

A/N ;; Just remember the pains only temporary and that I love you guys 😘
( this is a cry to not kill me for these chaps )

The crying has stopped, the rest of the night I just sat in the silent library alone. I read a few short books my mom owned, and organized the room out of boredom.

Yet small shards of me missed Henry, badly. I came close to calling him a couple of times, but I stopped myself every time. Until the last time I tried, I ended up dialing Tates number in.

I stare down at my pear-phone for a few moments, debating if I should call him. I sigh, sliding my finger across the "dial" button.

I bite my lip before bringing my phone up to my ear. I hear 2 rings until silence. He picked up.

"Hello?" He asked from the other line, not knowing who called him this late at night. I'm somewhat shocked he's even still up.

"Tate." I say softly, my lips curling into a smile.

[ TATES POV ]

I instantly recognize that voice, I mean how could I forget. I can feel her smiling from the other line, and I hope she can feel me smiling back. "Y/N." I replied.

She laughs quietly, almost as if she is trying to keep quiet. "What are you doing up so late?" she inquired in a whisper.

I scoff. "What are you doing up calling me so late?" I turn the question back at her as I press speaker-phone, laying it down on my desk.

I hear shuffling through the phone as if she was moving, then it stops. She's no longer whispering. "Don't turn my questions into yours!" She joked, I can tell from her voice.

Minutes pass by like seconds, soon hours pass by like minutes. Its now 4:16am, but it feels like we just began talking.

Of course, the notes I took on her beforehand helped me a lot with conversation starters. Like how she loves cats and reading, or how her favorite holiday is Christmas, or how she's Athena.

But I couldn't let her know I knew, it would only shaken her and raise questions; or worse. So I simply only talked about my likings to the Danger team, until she quickly changed the subject.

I'm not sure if she suspected me at all, her tone in voice never changed. I made sure not to let to much slip either.

I snap back into reality the moment I hear Y/N groan in annoyance. "Hey, I've got to go; dad needs me." she told sadly.

I frown, staring at the clock on my phone. Maybe it is getting late, I need some sleep too. "Okay." I replied bitterly.

"Talk to you later, Tate!"

Before she hangs up I quickly shout, "Wait!" into my microphone. There's a moment of silence until she replied. "Yeah?"

I clear my throat, hoping to not mess this up. "I know it hasn't been long, but i'd like to give us a shot. How about I take you on a date tomorrow night?" I asked, hoping for the obvious answer.