23 ) The best of me

"Season 1. Episode 16."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Karma - Taylor Swift

TW ;; Slight cursing

Dedications ;;
emphrux

"Are you kidding me!?" I slam my locker shut, staring at the boy beside me.

I think I could strangle him right now.

Henry winces, clutching onto his bag tighter. "I'm sorry! I failed my test, I had too."

I groan before throwing my bag over my shoulder, walking away from him with loud steps. "I can't believe this."

Henry had told Ms. Shapen that he can get her a date with Captain Man for a stupid A+. He could've just studied with Charlotte, and I then retake the test!

He runs up behind me, making sure to follow my steps out of the schools' doors. "You got to forgive me soon, you're going on a date with me." he smirked.

I stop walking, causing him to run into me. He grunted in pain, rubbing his nose as I turn around to face him.

I pinched my brows, inching closer to him angrily. "Henry, I swear to go—"

Charlotte wraps her arms around me, distracting me from my anger. "Hey, you two. What's got you so mad?" she questions me, letting me away from her grasp.

I sigh, fixing my clothes. "Ms. Shapen might be my new step-mother thanks to blondie!" I shout, glaring at Henry upsettingly.

"Only because I failed my test! Listen, ray won't even like the date it's fine!" Henry defended, taking a step away from me.

"That's brutal." Charlotte commented flatly at the hopeless boy. "But I do got to steal Y/N, she has to get ready for tonight." she added.

I raised my chin at the sound of my name being mentioned, nodding in response. "You bought me a dress?" I inquired.

"Of course, I did." she nudges my shoulder. "I can't leave you hanging."

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there?" Henry asked, stepping behind us so that he makes it to the doorway.

I hum for a response. "Mhm, cya, Hen." I pat his shoulder before waving him goodbye, watching him leave before us.

Shortly after, Charlotte and I leave to go to her house so that I can get dressed while she does my make up.

~~~ 🤍 ~~~

One last stroke of the make-up brush and we're done with it. Not to much make-up was used, considering it bothers my sensory issues.

I take in the beauty of Charlottes skill, quite shocking me as well. I've never seen the girl wear make-up before, yet she's so good at it.

"It's beautiful, Char." I compliment, bringing my hands to my cheeks but making sure not to smudge anything.

"Wait until you see your dress." She throws a single piece of red fabric to me; it hits my face as it slides down into my hands.