Chapter 01

Rays POV>

I chomp my cereal. My favorite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I love being home alone. *buzz* i pick up my phone and see the notification

Mrs.Giraffe (Emma)
Hey!!!!

*click*.     
Me(Ray)
Hey, sup

Mrs.Giraffe (Emma)
Idk I'm bored. I'm already ready for school.

Me(Ray)
Then I'll pick u up early, we can go get a coffee on the way to school.

Mrs.Giraffe (Emma)
Kk!

*click*

I take care of my bowl and put it in the sink with a clank. Then I go upstairs to put on some clothes. I put in black ripped jeans and a red Coca-Cola shirt. I grab my old, worn out backpack. Stepping out I can feel a bit of sun peaking out from between the huge gray clouds. I walk down the side walk, already thinking about what I want to order from the café. Maybe I'll just get a pastry. I get to Emma's house and knock on the door and I hear her scramble to the door and she smiled upon seeing me. "Let's go!!" She exclaims. She skips out the door and I follow her.

We finally get to the school at around 7:15 Just great 20 minutes until class starts,10 until doors open. "We're here super early! We can get to our lockers easier," how does Emma see the bright side in everything? She's glass half full, I'm glass half empty. It's admirable how beautifully optimistic she is. We chat, everything we says seems so loud because of the emptiness around us but about. Eventually we get let inside and Emma's right, it's easier to get to our lockers, out of about 560 only 100ish are here. In our school for all sophomores our first class was the language we chose to take (we can choose Spanish, German or French), if your not taking a language this year then you have either math 1st period or art. Art 1st period is tiny I heard cause most people are taking a language this year. I'm taking French, mostly because I leaned french when I was younger, it's an easy A.  I have art in 6th period, a much bigger art class then 1st period. I make my way to my desk and sitting on it I see an envelope. A heart holding it shut and a red lipstick kiss on the top right corner. I open the envelop and take out the letter. Nice hand writing.

'Dear, Ray
I've been thinking about this for a while and couldn't bear not telling you. I have a crush on you. Your an amazing French speaker and have the most amazing hair and I really want to get to know you better.
Yours truly,
Hannah<3'

Ew.  At the bottom there's extra space and I decide to write a short reply.

'Hannah, thank you I am an amazing French speaker. Unfortunately we will not be getting to know each other anytime soon.
-Ray <3'

I find her desk where she is currently at and leave it there. I receive love letters from girls all to often. Unfortunately for them uhm well... im gay or Bi? I dunno. Not straight tho and it's more then likely I'm gay. Even if I am Bi i definitely don't like any of them. I sit back down and that girl Hannah, looks kinda pissed off because of my reply. My seats in the back, far left right near a window. I peak out the window, the bright sun peaks through the soft gray clouds and the grass looks green and wet from dew. The airs cold enough that you can see your breath but I have a feeling it'll warm up quickly.

Then I saw him. I didn't know it yet but he was the snow haired boy that would change my life forever. His eyes shined in the sun light, and his smile was kind and welcoming. He seemed to glow like how you'd expect an angel to glow. Well this is all true and romantic that all is not what I thought.

Who the hells this? I look him up and down, white fluffy hair, an annoying smile and probably a bit taller then me, also annoying. The teacher walks over to him and point to the seat next to me as she talks to him. He nods and takes the seat next to me. I sit there, head on desk and glare at him for a second. Then I'm done and I hide my face in my arms again.

————————————————————
Hey so if you like it I'll probably be making more chapters, usually chapters will have more then one POV. I'm still a young author and I have much to learn! After some experience and time I may or may start writing a story of my own. I already have and idea for it. Thanks for reading loves!
-River (She/They)

Chapter one complete
826 words!