Chapter 05

Norman's POV>
Ray turns and faces me "okay you've lost your mind," he replies. Realizing exactly what I said I feel a pink flush crawl across my face and touch my noes. "nonono-" I blurted "I ment let's fake date, it'll keep people from sending you love letters for sure, in return you help me in French," I explain. Ray stands there looking at me, I can't tell if he's looking at me and thinking 'he's a genius' or 'he's and idiot'. A few more awkward seconds pass and I begin to fidget a bit. "Ya know what. Sure. Your not wrong they'd definitely leave me alone," Ray agrees.

"I do have another request..." I confess. He raises an eye brow at me. "Well.. I- I don't like being alone at home and my parents are gone in Greece until next week so can you maybe stay over tonight?" I ask.  "I'll call my mom" he sighs.

"She says that I can stay over, so what do you wanna do?" He asks me. "We could watch a movie or like play Mario cart on my switch," I say. "Mario Carts cool," Ray responds.

"NO YOUR KIDDING ME" "YESS!!" I shout. "That was so rigged dude!" Ray whines. I laugh "your just sad I'm better then you," I brag. "Better? No no that was luck baby, rematch now!" Ray demands.  "At your service your majesty," I joke as I pull up the character selection.

Rays POV>
As we turn the final corner i elbow Norman's arms and he accidentally messes up and I take first! "No!!!" "Yesss!" "Damn it," Norman mumbles. "You totally messed me up their asshole," Norman complains.

"Damn it's already 11:30," I say in shock. "Really?" Norman asks. I nod at him. "Let's get ready for bed I guess," He sighs. "So we can share a bed and I'll just build a pillow wall between us so we can each have our own space," Norman offers. "Cool," I reply. "Oh do you want some clothes to sleep in?" He asks. "Just a shirt, I'm already wearing sweatpants," I tell him. "He tosses me a plain gray shirt from his closet. I yank my shirt off as Norman turns around and then put on his shirt.

We build this wall of pillows to divide his bed so we can each have our own space. "Night Ray," he mumbles in a sleepy voice. "Night," I reply. Laying here staring at the same ceiling I'm left alone with my thoughts. Tonight what's lots of fun. Norman's pretty cool. Norman has a cute smile. Dude you forgot to do your homework. Among the thoughts one jumps out at me You might have a crush on Norman. Nope, I need sleep. Goodnight brain.

(In the morning)

*beep beep beep*
What I assume is Norman's alarm keeps beeping obnoxiously and I begin to open my eyes. I think realize that despite our efforts of a pillow barrier we are still tangled up in each other, our noses basically touching. Norman's eyes flicker open and when he sees my face so close to his, he turns lightly pink. We awkward pull apart and he stops his noisy alarm. "Well at least it's a Friday," Norman yawns. God I do have a crush on him don't I? Well shit.

Gildas POV>
This hasn't been working. I need to tell him. I mean he's great and super sweet but I need something different. I need to break up with him, why am I scared? He's gonna be heart broken. When someone really likes you you can tell, the way their eyes look into yours, and how they smile when you do, and how they spend free time thinking of you and wishing you were there.

That's why I don't want to, I don't want to hurt him behind I matter to. I'll ask him to meet up with me at the public library after school.

Me (Gilda)
Hey Love

Love <3 (Atlas)
Hey

Me (Gilda)
Can you meet me at the public Library after school?

Love <3 (Atlas)
Yea sure :)

*click*

I turn off my phone and shove it against my chest and continue to wait for the bus. The cold air makes my cheeks and noes a slight shade of red. I blow warm air into my hands to combat the cold. I wish it'd warm up geez. After was feels like for ever I can hear the bus making its way to me. I hop in the bus and find my usual seat in the middle of the bus and cozy up against the window. I'm one of the first few in so it's a fairly long bus ride.

*buzz* *click*

Bestie (Emma)
Ooh Gilda! Did you hear that Norman and Ray are dating?!

Me (Gilda)
What? Really?!

Bestie (Emma)
Yup!!!

Me (Gilda)
Cool :)

I'll see you soon Emma <3

*click*

Emma's POV>
The "<3" at the end of her sentence makes the butterflies in my stomach stir up again. I know she didn't mean it to, she has a boyfriend and as far as she know she's straight. Except the butterflies won't settle now as I start to think of what we would be like. I can not be falling for a straight for again, I sigh.

Maybe it's stupid but sense that day at the park. Not when we were actually there but on the walk to the park with her, that's when I realized I have a crush on her. When she grabbed my hands there were butterflies through my entire body not just in my stomach. Except she's with Atlas I couldn't make my move even if I wanted to.

(At lunch)

"I still can't believe you're dating," Gilda tells the pair and Norman laughs. "What can I say." Norman wraps his arm around Rays shoulder. Ray gives a very slight smile. Ray must really like him he almost never smiles.

Rays POV

He moves his arms to hold my hand under the table and I can feel my face warm up a little bit. The talking of the table and all the other tables are merely background noise as I squeeze his hand softly. He squeezes back and I swear my stomach does a flip.

(After school)

I sit in my room at my desk, covered in wrappers and papers. I tap my pencil on the desk and sigh. Why is math to annoying. I don't care about this shit.

*buzz*

My lord and savior, thanks phone.

*click*

Snowman (Norman)
Hey your coming to a party with me I'll be at yours in 15😊

Me (Ray)
Dude I can't my mom would kill me

Plus I'm doing homework dumbass

Snowman (Norman)
Sneak out a window then and meet me at the street corner.

Me (Ray)
I'm so screwed ur lucky ur my friend💀

*click*

Shit. Why did I agree to that. Fuck man, I'm so dead if I get caught.

————————————————————

Hey! Sorry this chapter was meh but this next on will be great, I needed a chapter to set up the next one though. I hope you keep reading

Chapter five complete!
1195 words!