Chapter 13

Clarification- this chapter takes place immediately afte the events of last chapter.  

Norman's POV>

Me and Ray sit on the couch in his living room side by side. He's laying his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around him. We sit for a moment, listening to the wind howl and looking out the window to watch the trees sway. The gray and cloudy day that used to feel distressing now feels calming. My world feels calm now.

Ray sits up and looks t me and I look at him. "Be my boyfriend?" I ask him. He nods before kissing me I feel myself melt happily into the kiss. I wrap my arms around him and I feel his hands on my neck. When we stop kissing we each take a breath in sync.

(On Monday)

We walk into school our fingers intertwined. I smile and I can't stop it. I smile as we walk down the hall to a Emma who's almost smiling more then I am. Rays lips are slightly turned up into an almost smile. This is almost like a miracle for him. Gilda grins when she sees us holding hands as we talk to Emma. She waves at us as she walks by, on her way to class I presume. I don't think Gilda's ever been late to class before and she won't be today.

The day is over before I can even blink. It was here and then it was over, like lightning. Me and Ray sit out in front of the school, happily chatting. Talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

Ray's POV>

The weathers gray today, just warm enough and a kind amount of wind. I smile. "Remember that one time I had a D in French?" He asks me. I nod then chuckle a little. "Yeah I remember Norman," I reply. "I got a bad grade on purpose so I could get to know you better," he explains. He smiles and I punch him gently in the arm "dumbass." He laughs and punches me lightly back. He takes a deep breath "I needed an excuse because your too stubborn," he points at me. I nod. Sounds like me.

(The next day)

Again before class in the hall me, Emma and Norman chat. Just like the previous day Gilda passes and waves to Emma. This time though I realize something that I hadn't any other time. She was blushing, quickly I glance at Emma who's also turned slightly rosy pink.

Do they like each-other? Maybe I was to wrapped up in my problems to notice? I should watch and see if I can figure anything else out about Gilda and Emma.

Maybe I should just talk to Emma? I'm sure she'd tell me if she likes Gilda if I just ask. Maybe I should get Norman to set them up? He'd be good at that I think. Or are they already together?

Yeah that's all to complex I'll just ask Emma at lunch today. I grab Norman's hand "Cmon I can't be late to French today," I explain. He sighs. "Ok. Bye Emma see you later," he smiles as I drag him in the direction of our French class.

Eventually we get to the French classroom. Norman leans over and gives me a peck on the cheek just before going inside. I whisper into his ear "careful, your gonna get us caught by the teacher." He just smirked at me as we walk in." So what if i do get us caught?" He replies. I shrug "depends on what the teacher decides," I respond to him. He kissed my cheek again and the teacher notices this time. She stumbles over to us. "This behavior isn't appropriate for school. Stop or I'll have to call home," she scolds us. Norman nods timidly. He glances around and scratches the back of his neck for a moment before the teacher turns and hobbles back into the classroom.

I give him a smirk and he looks away quickly. We walk into the classroom and take our seats next to each-other.

Norman's POV>

As class starts I become bored. I fidget with my pencil and my eraser. I check the clock. 25 minutes left still? Should I throw Ray a note? I don't wanna get in trouble. Whatever it's worth it. I pull out a piece of lines paper and write

'Before I fell in love with you I wouldn't have dared send or write this note.

Je t'aime Ray

Also I'm like reallyy bored rn'

———————————————————
If you didn't get the message "Je t'aime" is "I love you" in French.

Epilogue is coming!!!!
Chapter 13 completed!
786 words!