Chapter : 9

He slammed her on his car and smashed his lips on her. She widened her eyes in shock. He started kissing her so roughly.

She came out of her trance and started pushing him. But she was drunk and her strength was nothing compared to him. She wasn't letting him kiss her. So he grabbed her hands and pinned then above her head. He bite her lower lip harshly . She hissed in pain. He took the chance and entered his tongue in her mouth. He started kissing her more deeply and passionately.

She tried to push him with her legs but he grabbed her hands above her head with one hand and grabbed her waist tightly with the other hand. She couldn't breath and started struggling more.

Tears started coming out of her eyes. As he felt her tears, he realized what he did. He quickly left her hands and moved back. She started coughing due to lack of oxygen.

Taehyung : I... I-Im sorry... I'm r-really s-sorry. I just...

He looked down. He couldn't look in her eyes due to guilt. She was still catching her breath.

Yn : W-why are y-you doing t-this Mr. Kim. Stop playing with my f-

She couldn't complete her sentence. She was feeling so tipsy that she lost her balance. Taehyung quickly caught her. She closed her eyes. Yes she slept.

Taehyung : Huh? She's sleeping. I can't believe she's sleeping at this time

He was thinking about what to do

Taehyung : I don't wanna leave her in this condition with that punk. What should I do. Let's take her home. Yeah...

Taehyung carried her bridal style and placed her in his car in passenger seat. He also got into his car and started driving toward his home.

Taehyung : Is it alright to take her home. But I don't know her home's address

He felt movement near him. He looked at yn and found her staring at him innocently

Taehyung : What?

Yn : Woahhhh YOu CaN sPeAk

Taehyung : What do you mean? Of course I can

Yn : I thOuGhT YoU wErE a sCulPtUrE. A BooTifUl oNe

Taehyung chuckled

Yn : AhJuSshi (uncle) YoU aRe sOOooooo HaNdsOme

Taehyung's eyes widened

Taehyung : W-what? Ahjusshi? Do I look like Ahjusshi to you.

Yn : AHjuSshi HoW oLd aRe YoU?

Taehyung : 29

Yn : YoU aRe AhjUsShI

Taehyung : How old are you?

Yn : Me?

Taehyung : Ani(no)... The ghost over there