Chapter : 34

I was doing my work on my PC when my phone beeped. I quickly unlocked my phone expecting a message from Yn but it was an unknown number.

I opened text when my eyes widened. Not in shock but in rage and disappointment. I was hurt but my rage was more than that. My blood was boiling. It was Yeonjun and Yn's pictures. Not a normal picture but that bstrd Yeonjun was hugging her. How dare he? And Yn, she didn't even push him. But no I should trust her. She's already mad at me cuz I blamed her last time. I still regret what I said to her before. More than anything.

I leaned back on my chair taking a deep sigh before again looking at my phone's screen.

Taehyung : Who's this bstrd that is trying to hurt me and her? It's not Yeonjun I know.

I knew he posted pictures at first and then he deleted them. I don't know the reason. But after that it wasn't him. I tried finding that person but every time I fail miserly.

I decided to call the number but it was unreachable. Then I decided to text the number.

"Who are you?"
-Taehyung

He/she wasn't replying. After 5 mins I received a text. I quickly opened it desperately

"You know me very well"

-??

I know him? I don't think so.

"Don't play shitty games and tell me who are you?"

-Taehyung

"I didn't even start playing. Wanna see something funny?"

-??

I didn't reply and waited for his/her text. After a minute I received a text. I opened it and that's when I lost it. My forehead started getting sweaty. I couldn't believe what I was seeing

"See what your girlfriend is doing? Seems like she's wh*ring around"

-??

"SHUT THE FK UP. DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHT WITH YOUR SHTTY MOUTH ABOUT HER"

-Taehyung

Yeonjun was carrying her in bridal style. How dare he to touch her. How dare he?

" I don't need to say anything. You can see it for yourself. You were just a money bank and time pass for"

-??

I was burning in rage. I stood up throwing each and everything which were placed on my table but I couldn't care less. I could feel my nerves popping out. I was a mess, my mind was a mess. My mind wasn't working anymore.
I decided to call someone

Taehyung : I'm sending you a number. I need every detail in 15 minutes. You have to find its location at any cost. DID YOU GET IT?

I pushed back my hair and sat down on a chair. I was processing each and every word that mf said.

Taehyung : I hope it's not like that. If it is, then you'll see my worst side ever