Chapter : 33

She was mumbling something. Yeonjun moved a bit closer to her when his eyes widened after hearing her words

Yn : I love you. I really love you. Please don't leave. Stay with me

Yeonjun was really shocked after hearing her words. He was contemplating everything when she again mumbled something that broke his already broken heart shattered into a million pieces. But deep down he knew whom she was referring to

Yn : Taehyung-ahh. I'm really sorry. I really love you. please forgive me

She was holding Yeonjun's hand all the time. His eyes were glistening with tears. He thought he moved on. But he was lying his own self all the time. Hearing the person you love the most taking another man's name really hurts. But what can he do? He wanted to move on but he wasn't able to. He wanted to run away from everything so that he didn't have to see or hear anything from her but at the same time he didn't want to lose a good friend.

Yeonjun : Love sure hurts. Now I can understand your pain Yn.

He smiled but tears of pain were continuously falling from his eyes like a waterfall. He wasn't crying but it was his pain that was coming out of his heart.

He moved toward her and stroked her hair.

Yeonjun : Yn lemme go, hm?

He said in soft and gently but she wasn't leaving his hand and was continuously mumbling something. He sighed and dragged a small chair placed near the side table and sat down.

Yeonjun: Sleep hm? I'm here. I'll leave after you fall asleep, ok?

He was staring at her continuously thinking how his life would've been if he had confessed in the beginning. Yes, he was interested in her from the first time when he saw her and eventually fell for her.

Yeonjun : I was a coward. I was afraid of getting rejected. But I didn't know I'd get rejected in such a painful way. If I knew I would've confessed. Would it have made any difference? Would you have been mine? Would you have been my girlfriend? Would you have been happy?

He was continuously staring at her, adoring her and stroking her hair. He leaned toward her and stared at her lips. He then kissed her forehead lovingly.

He put his head near their interwined hands, stroking the back of her hand. He didn't realize when he fell asleep there.

<YN POV>

I squinted my eyes feeling the sunlight on my face which was disturbing my beauty sleep. I opened my eyes slightly instantly closing them when I felt a sharp pain in my head. Ahh, what happened to me? I don't remember anything. I know I was drinking in the bar but who brought me here?

I felt someone holding my hand. That's when I realized that I wasn't alone. Suddenly I felt nostalgic remembering the last time when I got wasted and Taehyung brought me to his house. I instantly sat up to look at the person.

Yn : Y-Yeonjun

Why am I disappointed? Was I expecting someone else? But what is he doing here? And why is he sleeping here?

I tried to free my hand from his grip when he opened his eyes.

Yeonjun : Ah I didn't realize I fell asleep