Chapter : 30

We entered canteen. I was about to take another step when someone bumped into me really hard dropping my tray on my clothes. I couldn't process what just happened. But one thing for sure is that she bumped into me intentionally

Emma : Oops sorry. I didn't see you were there. Ah, what to do? Your clothes are dirty now.. just like you

She mumbled the last part, but it reached my ears.

I was about to say something but then someone entered the canteen. I didn't expect him to be here. To be honest I didn't want him to be here. I didn't want him to see me in this state. I might be looking so disgusting and vulnerable.

His veins were about to pop out. He was burning in rage. He was about to say something but I cut him off. I need to look strong and need to stand up for myself. I don't want him or anyone to think I'm weak.

Yn : Are you happy? Are you having fun? Don't act fool. I know you did it intentionally

I had enough. I have to confront them now.

Emma : Yeah, so much fun. You are clever I see. Of course, you are. Otherwise, how you would've captured Mr. Kim in your vicious game?

Seriously this btch. He's standing right behind me. I'm embarrassed. I'm fcking embarrassed. This btch just didn't bark it in his face. Or maybe she did it intentionally. He was burning in rage. I could sense it. He was again about to say something but I again cut him off

Yn : ENOUGH. What do you think of yourself han? You are jealous that you couldn't take a chance with Mr. Kim, but I did. You are fking jealous that he's with me not with you wh*re

I knew he was taken aback by my words. Us moment. I'm also surprised with myself. Or maybe it's his presence that gave me confidence. Cuz I didn't really feel the need to stand up for myself without him. It was as if someone had taken my soul and only left a body behind. I came out of my trance when I heard an ugly scream. I almost got deaf.

Emma : YAHH

Yn : WHAT? IT'S TRUE. Why? Does it hurt now? Then what about me when you were barking like a btch at me? If again you tried to mess with me or even get in my way, I won't stay still. DID YOU GET IT?

I had enough of this btch. She was surprised at me and how I busted on her. Everyone in the canteen was looking at me surprised. They thought I was an easy target. So, they'll do whatever they like.

I turned toward Yeonjun and he was looking at me proudly. I passed him an innocent smile and picked his soup from his tray. I threw soup on that btch's clothes. She was taken aback. Even I am taken aback. Everyone was looking at me with shock. The person who was contemplating whether it was me or someone possessed my body was looking at me with knitted eyebrows.  Was I this brave? I didn't know.

But no one knows better than me that it's his presence that gave me confidence. Is it selfish of me to use him as my shield?

Yn : This is for ruining my clothes.

Her already wide ugly eyes widened more. Taehyung was looking at me from behind. He was standing few steps away from me. One thing I'm not able to interpret is that he used to be our professor, so why this sht isn't hesitating to bark like that? Respect is a far thing for her.

I turned around and made eye contact with him for a few seconds, and then I realized how much I missed him. He broke eye contact as if he was ignoring me. My eyes became glossy. Before he could notice, I turned toward Yeonjun and signalled him to leave from here. I can't burst out here in front of him or front of everyone