Chapter : 15

Yn : W-What?

Taehyung : I SAID I LOVE YOU

yn got shocked after listening to her professor's confession. She couldn't believe it. She was wondering if it's a dream or reality.

While Taehyung was still burning in rage. He was ready to throw hands on Yeonjun. He was getting so possessive over Yn. And then after Yn's confession, his rage reached it's highest peak. He was blinded with jealousy, possessiveness and anger. He was shouting at Yn making her flinch badly everytime.

Taehyung : And I can't see you getting CLOSE TO THAT BASTARD. I HATE HIM

Yn's legs were trembling so badly. Not only her legs but her whole body was trembling in fear. Her heartbeat was increasing every second. She saw his this side for the first time. She thought of him as a calm person. But after seeing him in anger and cursing at Yeonjun made shivers down her spine

Yn : B-But you are m-my professor.

Even she loved him too but she couldn't deny the fact that he was her professor. And it's not allowed to date a professor in korea.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't know why was she crying. Due the fact that she can't date him because he's her professor or she was scared because of his anger.

Taehyung : FOR FCK SAKE STOP CALLING ME PROFESSOR.

Yn again flinched badly and this time Taehyung noticed it. He saw her shaking with fear and her swollen lips due to rough kiss. Tears were welling up in her eyes. Taehyung panicked. He didn't know what was he saying or doing because of anger.

Taehyung : I'm... I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry

He didn't know what to do. Suddenly he carried her bridal style and made her sit on couch. Yn gasped at his action. It was too much to handle for her at once.

Taehyung poured water in glass and gave it to her

Taehyung : H-Here drink it. It'll calm you down and please don't cry, hm? I... I'm really sorry. I couldn't control myself

Yn took water from his hand but your hands were still trembling. Taehyung knelt down on his knees and took glass from her hands. He make her drink it with his own hands.

Taehyung : Are you ok now? Are you feeling better?

Yn : How do you expect me to feel?

Her heart was still beating very fast. But she has to ask him. He can't kiss her forcefully everytime he feels jealous. He can't yell at her everytime he's angry. He can't burst on her everytime he feels like.

Taehyung : See I'm really sorry. I really am. I couldn't contr-

Yn cutted him and asked

Yn : What exactly are you sorry for?

He got confused by her question

Taehyung : Huh?

Yn : Are you feeling sorry for forcefully kissing me? Or are you sorry for yelling at me and scaring the shit out of me?