Chapter 12

Yosōijō met up with Rei and Shinsou at the entrance of UA.

"Hi, guys, ready for this?" Yosōijō asked softly.

Shinsou replied with a 'Hm' and Rei mumbled a yes. The tension mellowed Rei down and Shinsou was being Shinsou.

"Well then, let's get going?", Rei said in an attempt to brighten up the mood only to instinctively move out of the way before an ash-headed boy stomped passed the while shouting,

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY YOU DAMN EXTRAS"

This caused quite a commotion as Rei moved into Yosōijō who didn't have her enhanced senses on and fell to the floor.

A quiet "Oof!" was made and Shinsou's eyes widen in worry and anger as he turned his head towards the ash-headed boy who was stomping away without looking back.

"sick bastard", Shinsou mumbled as he moved towards Yosōijō to bring her up and check her state quickly.

Rei didn't have it easy as he glanced worriedly at Yosōijō before stomping towards and shouting at the retreating figure of the ash-headed boy. , "YOU NO-GOOD PR**K. F***ING B^^TARD. IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I WILL SUCKER PUNCH YOUR ARSE BACK UP THE THOUSAND-ACRE FLOOR!!"

Rei would have kept going if Yosōijō didn't hold him back and started scolding him on the need to keep a good appearance and a level head. After a few more soothing words to her male friends, they all ran into the building to not be late for their exams.

Due to Yosōijō's sight, she had to be led to a different class for her written portion presented in braille and since one can only do so much, she had an oral exam provided to her.

Following standard procedures, Yosōijō is meant to have a designed practical test designed to test how well she moves with her liability so instead of being in the hall with the other students, she was led to an open field. On reaching the area, she sensed three presences. She felt her stomach knot itself in nervousness but showed nothing but a stone-cold demeanour.

Once she reached the people she sensed, her test began.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yosōijō has been waiting outside the entrance of the UA for a while. 

Thinking back to the test, she was told to run a distance that had a lot of obstacles, but the main exam was getting out of a maze that had obstacles. She was timed and expected to get out to the other end. Now that would have been hard for any blind person but not for Yosōijō, If anything, the moment her bare feet touched the ground she could 'see' the entire layout of, not just the maze,  but the entire school. She felt that was too much unnecessary information so she zoned it to only the field and maze.

When the buzzer started for her to begin, Yosōijō couldn't help but feel a rush of adrenaline and excitement flow through her. She smirked as she decided to have a little fun.

'This...', She began,

with a step forward, Yosōijō used the earth to create a kind of step that shot her into the air.  Her hair flipped around ferociously as she felt the direction of the wind on her body. Her smirk turned into a genuine smile as she felt so free. She felt like a child again.

'is fun!'.

Yosōijō then landed on the ground and bent the earth to mould under her feet giving her the ability to 'surf' on the floor.