Chapter 5

Two Years have passed, and Yosoijo has grown and improved physically, emotionally, mentally and in the control of her quirks. It took some time, but now Yosojo can walk around the place without much help. She now utilizes both her quirks to be able to get around without much help. Though a blind person is a blind person, Yosoijo still thrives to be independent in her own way.

When she uses her earth bending quirk, her feet become her eyes. Though she still needs improvement and can sometimes miss a few things it is good enough to get around the mountain. Grandpa Li doesn't encourage her to leave the mountain barefoot and Yosoijo does not fancy shoes or water or anything that can potentially disconnect her feet from the earth or any earth element.

Luckily her enhanced senses quirk comes in handy when she goes out with Lizzy for shopping and just plain leaving the mountain's sake. According to Grandpa Li, "it's good to be able to get out once in a while and explore new grounds." Though Yosoijo doesn't see the use of that she still obliges in the hope to find a place to train and release steam. As an extra precaution, Grandpa Li made her carry a white cane and made her get escorted by Lizzy. Yosoijo didn't object to carrying the cane, she just doesn't use it and got an expandable kind of white cane so she could strap it to her waist. Deep down, she knows that the only reason she even carries it around is to use it as a form of weapon if needed.

Life went on smoothly apart from the daily little challenges Yosoijo normally faces as a blind person, like tying her shoelaces and sometimes needing a guiding when she is in places she can't or isn't allowed to use her earth quirk. Yes, her enhanced senses are very handy but she still has a long way to go till she can use the quirk for a whole good hour without bleeding her skin, ears and nose out as her quirk requires good stamina.

Anyway, today was quite an important day for Yosoijo as today is her first day of middle school. She knows that this could either crush her or make her and she seems very excited to take the risk. She wakes up for the day a large smile on her face hurrying out of bed and runs to the bathroom without the guidance of Lizzy, she almost trips. Lizzy was lost for words as she sees Yosoijo quickly get ready for the day. She rushes out of the bathroom in her towel and slightly wet.

"Yoso-chan you need to slow down, or you will end up injuring yourself," Lizzy says worriedly. "I'm completely fine. There is no way I'm gonna-"

There is WHOOP, a BAM and a groan of dissatisfaction and pain. Lizzy giggles at the sprawled up Yosoijo on the floor. Lizzy helps Yosoijo up and assists her to put on her clothes as she listens to the rants and wild scenarios Yodoijo could bring up.

Lizzy was happy and relieved that Yosoijo still had the lively part of her personality intact though she was worried about what might happen in school, she knew one way or another, Yosoijo will find her way. She always did.

After being dressed in her uniform which consists of a below the knees dark blue skirt, white button-up shirt, a tie, white knee-length socks, and black shoes... Lizzy helps put Yosoijo's black, waist-length hair in a high ponytail and pins a beautiful green flower hair brooch at the side of the hairband that she used for her high ponytail.

 Lizzy helps put Yosoijo's black, waist-length hair in a high ponytail and pins a beautiful green flower hair brooch at the side of the hairband that she used for her high ponytail