Best Harry

Bᴇsᴛ Hᴀʀʀʏ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 6

Harry Styles Ate My Hamster (One Direction Fan Fiction)

"You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll be on the edge of your seats - if you're sitting down." (Woman at bus stop)

"It made me fall totally and utterly head over heels in love with Harry Styles and I've always been more of a Justin Bieber fan myself!" (My Nan)

It's Amber Curtis' first day as junior reporter for 'Wow' magazine, the UK's most popular teen monthly. To say it's a day that doesn't start well is an understatement. In fact, by the time she leaves for work Amber swears she is through with men for ever!

So when a certain adorable boy walks into her life, he doesn't get the reaction you might expect!

-wonder_boy

~~~

Songbird (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

At seven years old, Ivory Williams was a music prodigy. She could play difficult piano pieces flawlessly after minutes; her voice was like an angel's. She was the daughter of the famed, unstoppable duo Evan and Rose Williams, music legends. She was the affectionate older sister of Siciliana, the babbling, happy little baby of the family. Ivory believed that she had the perfect life, a childhood dream come true.

Then came the accident that stole her happiness away from her.

Eleven years later, at eighteen years old, Ivory won't speak. No words ever escape her lips; the only form of communication she has is through music...but not her own. She refuses to touch a musical instrument, and, without a voice, there is no singing. One of the only things she is compassionate about is her love of One Direction's music. They are her happiness when she can't smile, her sadness when she can't cry, her joy when there is none to be found...they've helped her.

So, when fate intervenes and Ivory and her cousin come face-to-face with the group, will she finally rediscover herself? Will the music play again?

-writergrl98

~~~

Expect The Unexpected.. [Harry Styles Fan Fiction]

You would think that Brooke is just your normal average 17 year-old teenager, except she's not. Her 20 year-old sister Phoebe Miller is a super-famous actress, and Brooke is taking her role, she's been taking acting classes in New York for the past 6 months and is back in London soon.

Oh, did I mention? They are both best friends with One Direction. They had been ever since Phoebe and herself had starred in their music video 'What Makes You Beautiful', which was a great hit.

But, what will happen if Harry, yes THE Harry Styles asks her to be his fake girlfriend? Will they both fall in love? Or will it all be fake?

-xbooyoowhore

~~

It was accidentally on purpose! (A Harry Styles FanFic)

What happens when Harry Styles finally falls for a girl, and its more than a crush? Since day one when he met Tiffani he felt a spark he's been dying to feel with a girl. He didn't even have to kiss Tiffani to know she was the one. But what does he do when he finds out she doesn't love him back? Will he give up on her and find an easier girl? Or will he try his hardest to make things work between them?

Tiffani never asked for any of this. She didn't even like Harry or One Direction. But once she got to know Harry... slowly becoming more than friends... she decides to give him a chance. But how do you think it will go? Will their relationship last or crumble to the ground? Guess you'll have to read to find out.

-chloe_love1D

~~

Dangerous *Harry Styles*

Harry Styles was a bad boy, he was wild and rebelious, he was dangerous. He didn't want no one to get in his way, he didn't like it when people tried to find out more about him or when they tried to figure him out, it somehow angered him. He didn't trust no one and he never lets people get close to him.

Macy Mitchell was the complete opposite, she could never stand up for herself, she was actually bullied by everyone and her foster parents treat her like a punching bag. She didn't have friends, she didn't have anyone to protect her or to help her when she needed. She was alone.

But when Harry sees Macy about to be slapped by one girl he feels like he has to help her and that's exactly what he does. He protects her and stands up for her. Normally he would just walk away and pretend that he hadn't seen anything but she was diferent.

Now Macy is set on knowing him and figuring him out so she can help him and find the real him. She knows that there's more behind the cold bad boy act and she wants to find out who he really is. But unfortunately for her, Harry has many walls wrapped around his heart so will she be able to kick them down or will he just push her away?

-BiaLovesMusic

~~

Shadow - Harry Styles

Everyone's past is bound to be haunting, and Harry's is no exception. Then there's Vivian, who's safe and secure up until Harry and her are stuck together after an incident. And when Harry is Vivian's only protection, she must trust in his strength for her safety.

But with a guy like him, a girl like Vivian, and two hunters like Zayn and Louis, nothing can be predicted. After all, this is no cliché fairy tale.

-Hazzaloveme