Best boyXboy

Bᴇsᴛ BᴏʏxBᴏʏ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 6

There's A Reason - A Larry Stylinson Love Story

Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. Louis Tomlinson is Harry's closest friend, nothing more, nothing less. (Or at least that's what Harry has always believed.) Until one fateful meeting with their management that causes chaos and heartbreak. One thing is for sure: everything happens for a reason.

-in_L_O_V_E

~~~

Unfixable (A Larry/Lilo AU Short Story)

Guilt. Such a simple word, but one lethal injection can lead to death. Louis Tomlinson is in such a state. His past is haunting him, and it refuses to go away. Harry is dead. Nothing can change that, Louis knows. But it still hurts. It hurts more than anyone can imagine or understand. He tries to run from the guilt, moving to a different school, but it follows him there. Welcoming, cheerful Liam Payne attempts to coax him into the school's social circles, but Louis will have none of it: Liam reminds him too much of Harry. So he continues with his life: cutting, writing in a notebook to those who are long gone, wallowing in his guilt...and swiftly falling in love with Liam. Will this prove too much in the end? Is Louis truly...unfixable?

-writergrl98

~~~

Drunk [Ziall Short Story]

Zayn learns that when Niall is drunk, he confesses many things. Things that make Zayn blush very hard. 

-KeeperOfTheKeys

~~~

My Babysitter (Ziall)

Niall Horan is a 17 year old kid. His mom think that Niall act to much like a little kid. She is going to be gone for over 2 weeks. She is not going to take him she is going to get him the BEST babysitter in the town. Zayn Malik is only 18 year old. He been babysitting kids over 3 years. Now he is going to take care of Niall Horan. Zayn never took care of a 17 year kid. Can Zayn take care of Niall Horan for 2 weeks? Will Niall Horan fall in love with his babysitter or grow up ?

-iFearlessNights

~~~

Broken Trust (Lilo Paylinson)

Liam and Louis are planning on adopting their first child! Great right? Well, they thought it was.They receive a letter saying they get a child named Madison Taylor who is 1.5 years old. They thought that they were getting a girl that is 1 and a half years old, but instead, they got a 15 year old trouble making boy who is Homophobic. Liam looked through records and doesn't like Madison one bit, but Louis tries to see the good in him, but the boy is broken. Could it be possible that Madison trust them? Or is the Trust going to stay Broken? Madison Taylor is a misunderstood 15 year old boy, but aren't they all? Well, not really. Madison has this look, has this wall up from the trouble he has seen when he was little. He may or not be homophobic, he just doesn't like men. Why? No one knows but him. His trust in everyone is broken because of the horrid home for boys they put him in, but will Louis and Liam change that?

-NothinLikeNebraska

~~~

My Guardian Angel (Ziall)

-iRainbowGlitter