Best One Direction

Bᴇsᴛ Oɴᴇ Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 4

Resurrection

How do you live when you aren't alive? One Direction were killed in a plane crash, flying to America for part of their world tour. But they weren't gone quite yet. Their passing was sudden and far sooner than expected, so the Master of Fate decided to give them one last chance. The five boys rose from the ruins of the plane as ghosts, with a single month to each find a person to anchor them to the world of the living. Whoever fails will be gone forever.

-in_L_O_V_E

~~~

Avenge (A 1D/The Avengers Fan Fiction)

Everyone knows the story of One Direction: they auditioned as solo acts for Britain's "The X Factor," but, shocked and excited, the five boys were joined to create the band we know and love today. That's their story. Right? Wrong. There is only one person who knows why the boys were really formed: their mentor, Simon Cowell. However, Simon has a secret. He is truly Director Fury, the commander of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers Initiative. And the boys? They are the five that should have never been lost. Four should have been carefully observed in the houses of their chosen families; the last should have remained at their headquarters for his proper training. After sixteen years of wild searching, Fury finally found them, and was determined to train them. Two years later, the world is at war...with another alien force. Will Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall--along with Liam's girlfriend, Danielle--be able to step up to their true selves? Or will this shock prove too much? After all, keep in mind: heroes can be found in the strangest of places.

-writergrl98

~~~

cannonball (One Dirction Fan Fiction)

can*non*ball [kahn-uh n-bawl] n. anything that moves at great speed When Grace and Maddisen board a bus to the airport, they have no idea that someone is trying to kill them... Along with five other famous boys. The bus falls down the mountain, and the two girls have to learn to survive with these boys, along with two other teen girls and an old man. One of these people is a murderer. If they get rescued, if they all live... In the end, will the girls even want to be found? ~ It's not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball ~

-ForThreeWishes

~~~

Being liam payne's sister is a piece of cake...right/.

Amelia Elizabeth Thompson, a normal girl living in a carehome, enter Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, also known as One Direction. What would you do if you found out you were related to One Direction? Well Amelia, more commonly known as Ammie finds out. Step into a world of her adventures as she faces living life with a famous brother.

-forever_styles