Best Niall

Bᴇsᴛ Nɪᴀʟʟ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 4

Nerdy Love (Niall Horan)

"They can't date...that's funny."

"It'd be weird having a couple like that..."

"Nerds can't date. Period."

Niall Horan's your typical average nerd. Huge glasses, really smart, and not as athletic as the other boys in the school. After years of constant bullying from his classmates Niall finally moves away from Mullingar, Ireland to London, England so he can attend North Chesterfield High School. Where he runs into Mary Ryans, another typical nerd. Except there's only one problem; Niall got rid of that image. When they have a huge collision and lose their belongings, they end up with each other's phones, causing an unexpected meeting. What will happen when Niall suddenly falls in love with a girl just like him on the inside, but just not on the outside? Will he give up his new life, or give up the girl of his dreams?

_imperfectx

~~

Always & Forever (A Niall Horan Love Story)

“She’d already made a huge impact on me. She was so… good. It was an innocence hard to master, and for some men she would be undesirable for that reason. For some men she would be easier to conquer for that reason. For Niall Horan, she was perfect in every way imaginable, if for no other reason than that… she was good.” Leah Jones, a typical teenager with a passion for God, goes through an unimaginable love story with pop sensation Niall Horan, all the while discovering her passion for culinary arts, her love for Christ, and rediscovering a faith she’d almost forgotten.

-rhonda_lynn

~~

The Last Shot [niall horan fan fic]

Nicole Connors is a normal 15 year old girl. Niall Horan is 1/5 of One Direction, one of the hottest boy bands ever. When they meet at the airport a friendship blossoms. Is Niall and Nicky meant to be? Can they last the 4 year age difference? Are they each others true love?

-niamisreal23

~~

Big Daddy (Niall Horan)

Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Niall has no responsibility, so, he gives Niall a surprise. Actually, two surprises. Niall must take care of two babies for a while. Niall promises not to get attached, but that's one promise he happily broke. However, when the babies get kidnapped by a psychotic woman, will they find the babies in time? Or will Niall finally decide it's time for him to leave the planet? Or will the babies simply never get found?

-NothinLikeNebraska